***The Official Motherwell vs. The Rangers Thread***

Muff

Motherwell are being overrated big time because they happen to be top because they've had no difficult fixtures. We pumped them 5-0 on their own patch just 3 months ago

Could see us winning this handsomely if Ally has the balls to drop Paul Chuckle McCulloch, but as he won't, i'll say 2-0

Plenty on here thought we would win all season and never gave up..

your type threw the towel in even to the point you said you would quit here if we won it.

Not all of us are that silly... :)

Aye, the blind faith, see no wrong crew were lucky last year, i hope you also thanked Uncle Terry.

:rolleyes:

Why not?

I guarantee 3points today

Motherwell have had a cracking starting start to the season, play good football, are at home and our players will be down in confidence after Thursday. Plus, if Ness is injured again our midfield wont look the brightest and we'll have 2 defenders who aren't used to playing with each other.

So terry butcher gets more credit for winning one game than walter gets for the 93 points....only one man toi thank if you are a rangers fan

So you stick to thanking terry... :P

Who said more credit? :blink: Reading one thing and taking it to mean another is a fenian trait.

I will thank everyone who made that title win possible, Terry being one of those men.