Top 5 WORST games of all time

Stuart_RFC

Fifa is for chumps that cant hack PES :pipeguy:

i like Theme Park...i thought that was class...but i actually snapped the Theme Hospital game in half because it irritated me that much

also...i like Crash Team Racing...but CB itself is terrible

I am not a fan of the Final Fantasies. A pretentious load of tosh - they take themselves way too seriously. Overblown twaddle.

this is why they are one of the biggest selling franchies in video gaming? :rolleyes:

I am not a fan of the Final Fantasies. A pretentious load of tosh - they take themselves way too seriously. Overblown twaddle.

this is why they are one of the biggest selling franchies in video gaming? :rolleyes:

And the first game named in this thread sold only 3 copies?

Too hard for you? :pipeguy:

<cry>

And the first game named in this thread sold only 3 copies?

doh

Thing is, Pro Evo is amazing. in comparison, Fifa is mince. I would still play Fifa if it was the last game on earth. that ET game however would force me to eat the controller so i couldnt play it.

Guest TheQueensXI

any 1990's film licensed game for the snes and megadrive.

choose any 5 with the exception of the star wars games.

Ico

You need banned.

Mine:

Ronaldo V-Football

CM5+

Fifa 98+

MGS 3 - no radar, can't see 5ft infront of yourself without stopping and going into 1st-person, enemies can hear/see you better now which makes it even more annoying. It was like playing a game from 2001.

Broken Sword - 3D versions. Ruined the whole series and manage to look worse than the 2D versions.

Need For Speed - lame driving games for the Fifa-loving crowd.