Captain Davis

Muff

Some people say the captain's armband is not all that important, well for me it is.

Fantastic player but not captain material.

We lack a leaders along with various other things.

Edu, McCulloch and McCoist will be getting it tight, but Davis, our captain failed to show up tonight.

Some people say the captain's armband is not all that important, well for me it is.

Edu, McCulloch and McCoist will be getting it tight, but Davis, our captain failed to show up tonight.

He's been our best player so far this season though..

The guy will never be consistent enough to be a captain , he was a disgrace tonight and his disappearing acts are getting all to familiar ...............

Didn't even realise he wiz on the pitch in the second half. You'r maybe right mate but who would be captain? Could only be Shagger for me.

He's been our best player so far this season though..

disagree, not even second for me.

Over rated by all fans, thought it for a while, didn't want to say it. He's not an attacking mid like people think he is, he isn't as creative as some people think he is. Best midfielder we have but that doesn't say much.

I think he fails to show up on numerous occasions although I agree that he is our best outfield player by some distance.

When he doesnt show up the team doesnt show up and as he dons his tin hat, he's no Barry Ferguson when a game needs grabbed by the throat and that is the type of player we desparately need.

WAS NOT FANTASTIC TONIGHT ,HE WAS AS BAD AS THOSE TWO WASTERS McCULLOCH AND EDU.

Well there is something seriously up with this team and im not saying he will solve everything but its since he has been out team that we have went tits up.

Isn't that a reflection on how bad we are if we have to rely on a guy his age to lead us? He should have been replaced a couple of years ago.

Steven 'Madeleine McCann' Davis.

Well there is something seriously up with this team and im not saying he will solve everything but its since he has been out team that we have went tits up.

Aye coz big Davie always started our crusading attacks! Behave you. Defence is ok. Its middle to front(especially) we have real issues.

He's not been better than McGregor, Goian, Wallace, Naismith, Jelavic...

Lets be brutally honest here... Naismith has had a crap start to the season, his first touch has been woeful... Jelavic hasn't been much better.

Should be Naismith im my opinion. He's the man for it.

Aye coz big Davie always started our crusading attacks! Behave you. Defence is ok. Its middle to front(especially) we have real issues.

Defence is crap,we shouldnt be conceding goals the way we have.

I agree the problem is a creative edge,Naismith seems more intent on getting booked every game.

My point was more about Weir being the captain