Do Perry And Mcmillan Keep Their Place

Ross and Jordan  

195 members have voted

1. 1. Would you play them on Thu?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Do you think Ally will go back to experience?

• Yes
    • No

It's a squad game. Would have McMillan playing as he's shown a couple of times he can do a decent job and needs games to get better. Would rather him as a reserve than Broadfoot who's probably at his peak (still pretty poor).

I would play Boca at CB though, good to have Perry as back-up for the moment.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Both were great today, thought Perry coped with that big bear they had up front admirably.

Nice to see some more promising youngsters at Ibrox. McMillan, IMO, is far less of a bombscare at right back than Whittaker.

Still reckon Coisty will go with older heads on Thursday though.

A very, very encouraging quote from Ally.

"There's a saying about the boys in possession of the jerseys having every right to hang on to them if they do well. After this match, I would certainly find it hard to leave anyone out due to lack of form because of some of the performances we had today."

I think he will go back to experience. It was ridiculous that Bocanegra played last thursday. I think Perry should have played. They should play Perry and McMillan v. Maribor as well. On a side note, why does Ally take every player back when we are defending a corner? Smith did the same, even in the 9IAR years! Leave 1 player up top. at least then there is a chance of us retaining possession when we clear corner!

I would definetely start both on thursday but i dont think they will , If whittakers fir i see him startin at right back and bocanegra will probly start in the centre which is unfair , but its such a huge game so ally will want another experienced player at the heart of defence

would I play them...fuckin right I would

DO I think Ally will - I don't think so sadly :( Just gut feeling and previous patterns say no..

I would play them. Why not ?

The back line were fantastic today and you go with the form players in my book. (tu)

Sadly , I think Ally will think otherwise and go with experience over youth.

Regardless of just having being thrown into the starting line-up, Perry looked far more comfortable with balls into the box than Bocanegra did all night against Maribor. You could hardly say Motherwell's delivery was worse than that of Maribor, if anything it was superior. They both hardly put a foot wrong today, would be a real shame to drop them.

was shit hot seein perry gettin ripped into ortiz in 2nd half cos he was slow in marking his man leavin perry wi 2 men to mark. The 2 of them played as if they were a lot more experienced. Great to watch them gettin fired right in.

Whittaker must still be suspended? Did he not get a three game ban? Plus still got a broken toe. So I think McMillan may just keep his place. Perry? Captain America will come back in. Think it will be a four of Wallace goian bocanegra and McMillan. What I'm more hoping for is the Wylde on left Ortiz on right midfield. Think lafferty may drop out to give us a five man midfield. But I hope four of the five are Ortiz Naismith davis Wylde. We need the attacking options in the middle.

McMillan should start for me, is Whittaker not suspended anyway?

Perry was solid but I go along with most others and think McCoist will go with Boca for the experience!

As for Edu and Jig coming back in, Naisy is suspended so I can see one of them coming back in for Thursday.