Man Of The Match

Take a bow Salim Kerkar, on the pitch best part of 10 minutes and didnt trip over the ball once.

Just after he came on the camera picked out Sir Walter as he was leaning over to say something to someone sitting by his mrs, and he had a big grin on his face as if to say 'I brought that specimen of football wizadry to this club, Salim Kerkar-he is my legacy to this great institution'

Either that or he thought 'Fkn hell they've brought on the Salim, Ally must be taking the piss'

Would like to see him get a bit more game time, get this comedy tag shifted. Gets a little tiresome. Did well enough for the little time he had.

Its just like when we used to sing Sebo's name - used to give me the boak!

Sorry for the confusion. You are correct , of course. :pipe:

Just thought it was a funny that you realised this and pointed it out to the OP.

Good spot. :P

Damn, would have been so suave but ruined it by needing corroboration!

Take a bow Salim Kerkar, on the pitch best part of 10 minutes and didnt trip over the ball once.

Just after he came on the camera picked out Sir Walter as he was leaning over to say something to someone sitting by his mrs, and he had a big grin on his face as if to say 'I brought that specimen of football wizadry to this club, Salim Kerkar-he is my legacy to this great institution'

Either that or he thought 'Fkn hell they've brought on the Salim, Ally must be taking the piss'

taking the piss out of this lad is no longer funny - its fuckin pathetic! it has been fuckin endless in this site. give him a fuckin break. and those so called rangers punters who get their jollies off by ridiculing a rangers player please try and find another target for your disgraceful fuckin 'support' because its really fuckin boring now.