Dorin Goian

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stop all this "omg he blessed himslef" pish, who cares? He is a great player and will be an important player for us this season.

He was really good today, another solid performance.

No one in this thread had the reaction of 'OMG he blessed himself'. One guy joked about it, I said it would hopefully put an end to a myth peddled by Celtic but then the same guy said he isn't a Catholic, he'll be a Romanian orthodox or something so I checked and it turns out he was right, Goian probably isn't a Catholic. Nothing sinister in it, just finding out some information.

made me cringe when i seen the hes a fenian bastard get him to fuck status on the moment rangers won the league in 7 minutes page fucking vulgar

Fuck me. I'm disgusted that one or two people in this thread seem to be accusing me of being annoyed that he's blessed himself. Fucking childish shit.

Fuck me. I'm disgusted that one or two people in this thread seem to be accusing me of being annoyed that he's blessed himself. Fucking childish shit.

aye its disgusting hes a good player all this fenian pish will go away but when he snaps brown in half when we play them :lol:

Hmmmmmm. Why does it matter anyway whether he does or doesnt or why he does or doesnt?

I mentioned him crossing himself because I thought it was a good thing for Rangers that a Catholic would feel free to cross himself when coming onto the pitch, another conspiracy theory debunked. Turns out he probably isn't a Catholic.

I really couldn't give a shit what religion anyone is and I now feel embarrassed about this little fracas that has ensued in this thread.

I mentioned him crossing himself because I thought it was a good thing for Rangers that a Catholic would feel free to cross himself when coming onto the pitch, another conspiracy theory debunked. Turns out he probably isn't a Catholic.

I really couldn't give a shit what religion anyone is and I now feel embarrassed about this little fracas that has ensued in this thread.

:mutley:

No worries.

(tu)

Really liking the look of this guy. i think he will be great for Ross Perry. Really don't see Davie Weir getting many games and I wonder how we accomodate Bartley, Whittaker, and Papac in our back 4. We really need to be bringing our Murray Park talent through and I think that in McMillan,Perry, Ness and Wylde we have a great future. Fleck got a wee bit too big for his boots and needs to go on loan to fully appreciate what playing for Rangers is all about. A quality striker and Ally's sorted I think.

Really liking the look of this guy. i think he will be great for Ross Perry. Really don't see Davie Weir getting many games and I wonder how we accomodate Bartley, Whittaker, and Papac in our back 4. We really need to be bringing our Murray Park talent through and I think that in McMillan,Perry, Ness and Wylde we have a great future. Fleck got a wee bit too big for his boots and needs to go on loan to fully appreciate what playing for Rangers is all about. A quality striker and Ally's sorted I think.

Agree with this summary