All Ally Critics F Up

bomberbrown

well done MR McCOIST, superb today attacking football and disiplined, the corner has been turned . no more negative posts please, also is this a RANGERS forum why the fuck are there 7 pages about the manky mob getting beat? i never even looked at it! fuck them lets look after ourselves! go on SUPER ALLY, WATP

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well done MR McCOIST, superb today attacking football and disiplined, the corner has been turned . no more negative posts please, also is this a RANGERS forum why the fuck are there 7 pages about the manky mob getting beat? i never even looked at it! fuck them lets look after ourselves! go on SUPER ALLY, WATP

I doubt the critics will see beating M/well as a corner turned.

Agreed it was a better display, but this has to be done mid week with the same result to show any doubters that we are moving in the right direction

It's a step in the right direction but by no means a corner turned. If we beat Maribor, and if Mccoist continues to select teams like that when Edu and Jig are available, then its a corner turned. It all hangs on Europe for me.

Also, there is posts on a Rangers forum about celtic getting beat because it results in us, Rangers, going top of the league.

If we had all our players fit do you think that would of been coistys team?

Said it before, but the point is not that, but whether he sticks with it or reinstates Jig and Mo straightaway.

In case the OP hasn't noticed, the correct way to express your disappointment at results/performances is to scream for the managers head, and if you can get a few personal insults in too, all the better.

The best posts come from those who "never agreed with the appointment from day one", as they really are a shower of comedy no-marks.

McCoist ya fat baldy bastard, get tae fuck, you look lost, oot yer depth....blah blah blah.

Bams. But what can ye do? Its freedom of speech apparently.

His hand was forced with regards to selection, time well tell if a corner has been turned. I think Thursday night and the next 3 or 4 league games will show us what sort of shape the team is going to be in for the rest of the season. Only when everyone is fit and new signings (if any) come into the tewam will we be able to judge Ally.

Much happier the day played well in spells and i thought perry and mcmillan were outstanding and for me ortiz is a centre mid not a winger. if we can just stop punting the ball up the park so much then i think we can play so attractive football. Braw ta have 2 attack minded players in the centre of midfield.

Nearly as bad as the 'moaners' are the 'everyting's rosy in the garden' brigade. Yes, it was a very satisfying win today but....'one swallow doesn't make a summer'.

Let's just take it as it comes, and give credit where it's due and criticism where it's justified.

Agree, though the corner will only truly be turned if Ally has the balls to keep Jig, Edu and Broadfoot out the side for guys like Wylde, Perry and McMillan.

have to agree with this...if he goes back to that old line up...I might..actually no I will shed a few tears.