All Ally Critics F Up

bomberbrown

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

End of the day alot of Super's criticism has been justified,but hopefully he'll learn by his mistakes and we will never see a jig/edu cm partnership again,also Whittaker should not be allowed to walk back into the team regardless of how much he's getting paid been a liability all season

I like the way we are going under super. have done for a while.

as long as he doesnt revert to old habits and start mcculloch and edu on thursday

dont mind edu if we are looking for an agile and mobile defensive mid, but not the both of them

if we start with todays team except perry for bocanegra perhaps then fair play to mccoist and a massive step in the correct direction (tu)

It's a step in the right direction but by no means a corner turned. If we beat Maribor, and if Mccoist continues to select teams like that when Edu and Jig are available, then its a corner turned. It all hangs on Europe for me.

Also, there is posts on a Rangers forum about celtic getting beat because it results in us, Rangers, going top of the league.

agree but fuck the manks this a RFC forum!

End of the day alot of Super's criticism has been justified,but hopefully he'll learn by his mistakes and we will never see a jig/edu cm partnership again,also Whittaker should not be allowed to walk back into the team regardless of how much he's getting paid been a liability all season

agree with the 1st bit but whittaker come on ! aye a shakey start but the boy can play

as long as he doesnt revert to old habits and start mcculloch and edu on thursday

dont mind edu if we are looking for an agile and mobile defensive mid, but not the both of them

if we start with todays team except perry for bocanegra perhaps then fair play to mccoist and a massive step in the correct direction (tu)

already has made comments about that and bet you any money you will see Mcculloch....

It's only two SPL games until we play the scum, then and only then can the corner be truely turned. Ally has to keep certain players out of the team and make them play for their place. Some players for some reason (old pals act, I suppose)will walk straight into the team, and I don't know why.

Anyway, a great day for all bears on two fronts.

N/S

thursday will see if we have a potential manager or one who will resort to type

I just wish he'd stop saying, "To be perfectly honest with you Chick!" during interviews with the bald BBC dwarf.

I'd much prefer it if he'd say, for example, "C'mere you ya' baldy wee fanny - I'm gonna' shove that microphone up yer' arse!"

No corners have been turned yet - it was a good result on a good day all round.

No more, no less.

If Ally has the balls to keep these young guys in the team, then it will be a corner turned. Why break up a winning team? the only team thats seemed to have worked this season?

I'd still be pretty disappointed if come Thursday, because naismith is suspended, edu is brought in instead, mcculloch is put on instead of wylde. Ortiz put to LM and Davis to RM. And Perry losing his place, when he hasnt done anything wrong. New signing or not, thon american shouldnt just walk into the team.

If Ally has the balls to keep these young guys in the team, then it will be a corner turned. Why break up a winning team? the only team thats seemed to have worked this season?

I'd still be pretty disappointed if come Thursday, because naismith is suspended, edu is brought in instead, mcculloch is put on instead of wylde. Ortiz put to LM and Davis to RM. And Perry losing his place, when he hasnt done anything wrong. New signing or not, thon american shouldnt just walk into the team.

He will bring on Mcculloch..he's already said...theres a chance. I wish he would keep the same team as well...

If we had all our players fit do you think that would of been coistys team?

Ah, as expected, found plucking misery from the jaws of glory.

3 − 0 from a makeshift team is the mark of a coach with talent and players on his side.

I was delighted - doubly so now I know you have found a way to have this ruin your day.

I like the way we are going under super. have done for a while.

We had won two games out of six prior to today's win. This included elimination from the CL and an embarrassing defeat at the hands of the Slovenian champions......and you like the way we have been going.