All Ally Critics F Up

bomberbrown

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't say he's turned the corner, just relieved some of the pressure. It was an important win and an improved performance, but there are still plenty of question marks going into Thursday, but at least some pressure is off and hopefully there will be a bit more confidence in our team.

Celtic's result is certainly a boost, especially after dropping points so early on ourselves, but it isn't all perfect because it's advantage to us in title race. There is still room for improvement, and though I'm not saying it is necessarily the case, being 'a bit better than Celtic' should not be our benchmark.

Hopefully we can get the result in midweek, but if we can't against Maribor, the pressure is definitely back on. Also, if those players, and we all know who they are, who weren't playing today walk back into the team, I for one will be pretty pissed off

We had won two games out of six prior to today's win. This included elimination from the CL and an embarrassing defeat at the hands of the Slovenian champions......and you like the way we have been going.

yeah i like the change to our style of play and i rate the players hes brought in.

In case the OP hasn't noticed, the correct way to express your disappointment at results/performances is to scream for the managers head, and if you can get a few personal insults in too, all the better.

The best posts come from those who "never agreed with the appointment from day one", as they really are a shower of comedy no-marks.

McCoist ya fat baldy bastard, get tae fuck, you look lost, oot yer depth....blah blah blah.

Bams. But what can ye do? Its freedom of speech apparently.

im not dissapointed READ THE POST and get it up yeah

I just wish he'd stop saying, "To be perfectly honest with you Chick!" during interviews with the bald BBC dwarf.

I'd much prefer it if he'd say, for example, "C'mere you ya' baldy wee fanny - I'm gonna' shove that microphone up yer' arse!"

No corners have been turned yet - it was a good result on a good day all round.

No more, no less.

bull, get back 2 yer bacon pig

Ah, as expected, found plucking misery from the jaws of glory.

3 − 0 from a makeshift team is the mark of a coach with talent and players on his side.

I was delighted - doubly so now I know you have found a way to have this ruin your day.

Shut up u fcuking Clown.

I am as pleased as anyone but if you think that would of been Allys team today you are more clueless than I give you credit for.

edu in for naisy would be a minimal change. i do suspect bocanegra will come in at the back. probably rightly so.

Bocanegra will definitely come in for Perry and Edu looks a cert to replace Naismith.

It's all about horses for courses.

We'll be going for the jugular on Thursday regardless of who plays and anyone who doubts that, doesn't know Ally McCoist.

Bocanegra will definitely come in for Perry and Edu looks a cert to replace Naismith.

It's all about horses for courses.

We'll be going for the jugular on Thursday regardless of who plays and anyone who doubts that, doesn't know Ally McCoist.

cant wait i fancy us to win by a good few goals.

as long as he doesnt revert to old habits and start mcculloch and edu on thursday

dont mind edu if we are looking for an agile and mobile defensive mid, but not the both of them

if we start with todays team except perry for bocanegra perhaps then fair play to mccoist and a massive step in the correct direction (tu)

Why leave young Ross out? he has been outstanding this season and deserves to keep his place.

YA>> :wanker:

Shut up u fcuking Clown.

I am as pleased as anyone but if you think that would of been Allys team today you are more clueless than I give you credit for.

For the benefit of me and some fellow bears can you post something that shows how pleased you are with the result you know something positive would make a nice change.You may post lots of positive things about Rangers but I sure as hell have not seen them.