All Ally Critics F Up

bomberbrown

For the benefit of me and some fellow bears can you post something that shows how pleased you are with the result you know something positive would make a nice change.You may post lots of positive things about Rangers but I sure as hell have not seen them.

Thats probably because you, like a few others prefer to make out it's all negative from me...so you and all the other sanctimonious fcukers can Hi 5 each other.

Today I have said

Ortiz was great

Davis was amazing

McMillan and Perry were Great

Great Finish by Laff

I really like Lee Wallace

So not entirely sure what your point is?

I am sure you and all your other teenage/intelligent friends have me as a doomsdayer having a cry whank somewhere?

I'm not.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats probably because you, like a few others prefer to make out it's all negative from me...so you and all the other sanctimonious fcukers can Hi 5 each other.

Today I have said

Ortiz was great

Davis was amazing

McMillan and Perry were Great

Great Finish by Laff

I really like Lee Wallace

So not entirely sure what your point is?

I am sure you and all your other teenage/intelligent friends have me as a doomsdayer having a cry whank somewhere?

I'm not.

Fair enough and I probably was a bit harsh in my post.I do think you have quite a few negative posts but I accept that some do draw attention to these ones and not your positive posts.Football fans are fickle in general the team can be shite one minute and great the next these types of fans are quite emotional and no more/less a fan than anyone else.I find it funny to noise people like this up.Great result today Motherwell had not conceeded before today and St Johnstone had not scored so happy days.

An excellent effort. But.... Thursday night is massive for us. Win that, beat Aberdeen, Dundee U and the scum.. then the corner is well and truly turned. Not yet imho. (tu)

Good display today. Focus should turn immediately to Thursday night!

The corner will only be turned if McCulloch never plays again.

Performances with him in the team - dire

Performances with him out of the team - much much much much better.

Wylde, offer the kid a fair deal and play him, it would annoy anybody seeing the likes of Healy etc etc earn more than you do, but they don't do any work. Even if he doesn't sign a new deal, ffs use him, he is still our player.

Today was a start, a good start, but Motherwell had too much of the ball, a better team might hurt us.

Shut up u fcuking Clown.

Aww, petal. Did something upset you? And made you think saying something really naughty would be an end to it?

As we all know - you are one of the most negative, perpetually miserable posters around these parts, and you earn the derision that's always headed in your direction.

Aww, petal. Did something upset you? And made you think saying something really naughty would be an end to it?

As you all know - you are one of the most negative, perpetually miserable posters around these parts, and you earn the derision that's always headed in your direction.

As I have responded earlier pointing out that clearly isn't the case Pondlife I will say no more.

Your a High Poster...You must be right.

Agree, though the corner will only truly be turned if Ally has the balls to keep Jig, Edu and Broadfoot out the side for guys like Wylde, Perry and McMillan.

On BBC i think it was saying he's hopeful Jig will be abck for Thursday. I fear going back to square 1.

well done MR McCOIST, superb today attacking football and disiplined, the corner has been turned . no more negative posts please, also is this a RANGERS forum why the fuck are there 7 pages about the manky mob getting beat? i never even looked at it! fuck them lets look after ourselves! go on SUPER ALLY, WATP

You do know he was forced to drop McCulloch and Edu, right ?

I'll reserve judgement if he keeps dropping them for every game, but sadly I can't see it happening.

Also uber-fan alert.