Walter Smith

Ger for life

At his age i think Walter just wants to start enjoying his life now and as he said spend some quality time with his family especially the grandkids.

Who knows what may change in football and i dare say he will have had a fair few offers but after Rangers and the way we ended on a high it would be very difficult to replicate that happiness elsewhere.

Just nice to see a real Rangers man doing what he said he would do and going to support the team.

And for everyone's sake that is all he should be doing.

At his age i think Walter just wants to start enjoying his life now and as he said spend some quality time with his family especially the grandkids.

Who knows what may change in football and i dare say he will have had a fair few offers but after Rangers and the way we ended on a high it would be very difficult to replicate that happiness elsewhere.

Just nice to see a real Rangers man doing what he said he would do and going to support the team.

And for everyone's sake that is all he should be doing.

well said this man (tu)

Walter could pull off a borat mankini he is that gifted

Enjoy yourself Walter , keep groovin to Barry manilow

(tu) The greatest thing that has ever happened to Rangers Football Club imo. Whether he is recognized by the Monarchy for a Knighthood or not he will always be Sir Walter Smith to me. He has given me the most joy I have ever experienced while supporting The Rangers. He made the "impossible dream" of me seeing The Rangers in a European final a reality and for that I am forever grateful of him on that alone and it's also the first time In my life I've ever seen rangers truly dominate "them" for several seasons in a row. I was all too familiar of the sight of Larsson and Hartson banging them in against us and them winning just about every year apart from the odd 2 or 3 but finally Rangers a truly the most dominant team in Scottish Football once again and long may it continue with Super Ally.

Thank You Sir Walter.