9 Days To Go

krissg910

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Healy, Kerkar, Little and Weir are going nowhere. Re-signed in a panic because nobody would come to us. A criminal waste of money, they won't (& shouldn't) feature very much at all.

Panic? In June?

Honestly? After tying down all our best players and signing about 10 new ones.

We dont know if there was preconditions, he could have told Ally, there was no need to tell us.

10?????????

Goian, Bocanegro, Wallace, Ortiz, McKay and Bedoya. Bartley is a loan but I'll let you have that one. Are you including youth players?

He was keen enough to spout his £25 million over 5 years that could be front loaded, no mention of tax bills, CL etc etc.

There was a need to tell us about the £25 million over 5 years that could be front loaded though, why, simple, season ticket renewals.

If Murray or even the bank had pulled the same shit they would have had dogs abuse. Before anybody thinks I want to go back to the bank, no way, AJ and the old board were as bad or worse, but Whyte has not lived up to his promises, some could say lied.

10?????????

Goian, Bocanegro, Wallace, Ortiz, McKay and Bedoya. Bartley is a loan but I'll let you have that one. Are you including youth players?

He was keen enough to spout his £25 million over 5 years that could be front loaded, no mention of tax bills, CL etc etc.

There was a need to tell us about the £25 million over 5 years that could be front loaded though, why, simple, season ticket renewals.

If Murray or even the bank had pulled the same shit they would have had dogs abuse. Before anybody thinks I want to go back to the bank, no way, AJ and the old board were as bad or worse, but Whyte has not lived up to his promises, some could say lied.

You named 7, then there is Healy, Kerkar, Weir, Little, McMillan and Perry who were all unnattached to clubs in the summer, we signed all them, that actually makes it nearer 15 new signings, 13 i think.

Im with you, i agree with you, but, i dont think he expected to lose Champs League qualifiers, naive maybe given who we are and our record in Europe, but i think the Malmo defeat made him think twice.

I dont think there was a need, season ticket will always be sold here and with Ally taking over, it was always going to be an exciting new era fans would want to buy into.

I think we have done plenty this summer, but remarkably are still 2 players short. Maybe funds are being kept for the January window, maybe they are for the immediate tax bill which needs paid. Who knows, but i would also like to know, where is th emoney from the fallen thorugh deals? The £9.6m worth of offers which fell through, where is the money?

Think you might have failed to notice how many players we actually have just now.

Allan McGregor

Dorin Goian

David Weir

Kirk Broadfoot

Saša Papac

Lee McCulloch

Maurice Edu

Steven Davis

Nikica Jelavić

John Fleck

Kyle Lafferty

Lee Wallace

Steven Naismith

David Healy

Steven Whittaker

Juan Manuel Ortiz

Carlos Bocanegra

James Beattie

Kyle Bartley

Neil Alexander

Jamie Ness

Gregg Wylde

Salim Kerkar

Alejandro Bedoya

Matt McKay

That's 25 players without taking into account the likes of Perry, McMillan, Hutton, Little, Cole, Bendiksen and Hemmings.

Think it's fair to say we could lose the likes of Kerkar, Beattie, Healy, Hutton and Fleck( both loans) and bring in three more quality signings and have more than enough cover.

Spot on.

Don't forget the versatility of some of our players aswell.

As we've discussed, a quality striker.. maybe another on loan and a creative midfield (though I don't think we'll add to the midfield) and we have a very strong looking squad.

The squad itself actually looks pretty good, with the exception of depth up front.

Think you might have failed to notice how many players we actually have just now.

Allan McGregor

Dorin Goian

David Weir

Kirk Broadfoot--------------Not good enough should be punted or loaned out.

Saša Papac

Lee McCulloch---------------Not good enough should not have got a new deal time to punt or loan out.

Maurice Edu

Steven Davis

Nikica Jelavić

John Fleck------------------Time to loan out and get game time.

Kyle Lafferty

Lee Wallace

Steven Naismith

David Healy----------------Given a new deal and has came off the bench once, should not have been given a new deal.

Steven Whittaker-----------Not good enough should have got shot instead of giving him new 5yr deal.

Juan Manuel Ortiz

Carlos Bocanegra

James Beattie-------------Not good enough should be off loaded or loaned out, need off the wage bill.

Kyle Bartley

Neil Alexander

Jamie Ness

Gregg Wylde

Salim Kerkar-------------Another that should not have had a new deal waste of a wage.

Alejandro Bedoya

Matt McKay

That's 25 players without taking into account the likes of Perry, McMillan, Hutton, Little, Cole, Bendiksen and Hemmings.

Think it's fair to say we could lose the likes of Kerkar, Beattie, Healy, Hutton and Fleck( both loans) and bring in three more quality signings and have more than enough cover.

You named 7, then there is Healy, Kerkar, Weir, Little, McMillan and Perry who were all unnattached to clubs in the summer, we signed all them, that actually makes it nearer 15 new signings, 13 i think.

Im with you, i agree with you, but, i dont think he expected to lose Champs League qualifiers, naive maybe given who we are and our record in Europe, but i think the Malmo defeat made him think twice.

I dont think there was a need, season ticket will always be sold here and with Ally taking over, it was always going to be an exciting new era fans would want to buy into.

I think we have done plenty this summer, but remarkably are still 2 players short. Maybe funds are being kept for the January window, maybe they are for the immediate tax bill which needs paid. Who knows, but i would also like to know, where is th emoney from the fallen thorugh deals? The £9.6m worth of offers which fell through, where is the money?

There was a risk for the CL qualifiers because we hadn't got any new players, yes we should have beaten Malmo with what we had, but a couple of new players of decent quality would have made the difference. Instead we deliberately submitted low bid after low bid.

He knew about the tax bill, that's why he got the club for £1, so for me that's no excuse.

I also think we have bought well, need to see more of Bocanegra.

Your final point is the clincher, yes where is that money. We need another striker in now.

There was a risk for the CL qualifiers because we hadn't got any new players, yes we should have beaten Malmo with what we had, but a couple of new players of decent quality would have made the difference. Instead we deliberately submitted low bid after low bid.

He knew about the tax bill, that's why he got the club for £1, so for me that's no excuse.

I also think we have bought well, need to see more of Bocanegra.

Your final point is the clincher, yes where is that money. We need another striker in now.

He knew about the fine but did he know about the penalty of £1.4m or that it needs paid this week either.

Agreed,

(tu)

Healy 30 June

Kerkar 28 June

Little 2 July

Weir 17 July

Yes in a panic.

I don't think McCoist was thinking he wouldn't get anyone in when the transfer window had only just opened. Whatever the rights and wrongs of those deals, I think he just wanted those players to stay.

I don't think McCoist was thinking he wouldn't get anyone in when the transfer window had only just opened. Whatever the rights and wrongs of those deals, I think he just wanted those players to stay.

I think the first 3 were simply bodies for Germany and the squad.

Weir was a panic.

Whatever the reason, all 4 are a waste of money, imo.

Anyone got any idea what the deal is with beattie? Is he still at the club earning about 20grand a week n isn't even on the bench? Keep forgetting we even singed him. Shud get rid of him before the 31st of august anyway.

Allan McGregor

Dorin Goian

David Weir Kirk BroadfootSaa Papac

Lee McCullochMaurice EduSteven Davis

Nikica Jelavić

John FleckKyle Lafferty

Lee Wallace

Steven Naismith

David HealySteven Whittaker

Juan Manuel Ortiz

Carlos Bocanegra

James BeattieKyle Bartley

Neil Alexander

Jamie Ness

Gregg Wylde

Salim Kerkar

Alejandro Bedoya

Matt McKay

I'd lose them...