Phailthesocialworker Bringing Up Bocanegra 'rushed Medical'

Does this guy ever stop? Celtic fans have got their pens at the ready as they report us to Uefa for a SECOND time.

Pmacgiollabhain Phil MacGiollaBhain

@

@GrahamSpiers did you ask him how his medical went?

Pmacgiollabhain Phil MacGiollaBhain

Bocanegra did not have a medical before signing for RFC. Rushed job. Did this break any UEFA rules? I think it might...insurance etc

7 hours ago

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not having a go at you mate, but his name should never be mentioned in the Bears Den.

I'd be happy if we could implement something to ban any mention of him RM-wide. He's a failed journalist who lives off the fact that he's a clatty tim bastard, he's not even worth a post.

:lol: have they actually wrote to uefa about this?

why would uefa be able to to anything about this? and how is it breaking any rules HA HA!

well seen they know there going out of Europe, they have just forgot all about there shower of shite, and are trying to get us flung out.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Some of these wanks should be in hospital.

Not having a go at you mate, but his name should never be mentioned in the Bears Den.

I'd be happy if we could implement something to ban any mention of him RM-wide. He's a failed journalist who lives off the fact that he's a clatty tim bastard, he's not even worth a post.

(tu)

(tu)

He must be absolute skint, because he does nothing bar write about Rangers.

He's a monomaniacal bellend with no credibility except among the Celtic support, and that's no kind of credibility at all.

I don't go in for the mocking/criticising him for his mental health problems but he does seem to be a very sad, very obsessed man who needs to work through his shit in some other way because this isn't good for him and it's fucking boring for the rest of us.

I’d much rather hear what our enemies are up to. This isn’t play-school.

He's not got enough sway to class as an enemy, he's a failed journalist.

It's like Kerrydale St posting everything you or I write on Twitter. Really, at the end of the day, who cares?

i agree with this everything manslaughter phool writes must be scrutinised and shown to every rangers fan as to how low these scumbags will stoop to in their lunacy against the most successful club in the world.

Well said that man, have a REP :clap::clap::clap: !!!

Why is this guy so determined for us to get chucked out of the Europa League? It's the fuckin' Europa League! A tournament which brings minimal financial rewards and isn't very prestigious. I could maybe understand if it was the Champions' League qualifiers we were playing in but it isn't. This guy has some serious problems. I'm not even having a go at the guy anymore, it makes me feel sad that someone would want something so irrelevant to happen on grounds which aren't even serious, substantial grounds, incredible shit we're seeing here.

Where do you start with this bawsack?

Maybe if him and his other slevering manky taig pals concentrated as much on their own team as they do ours, they wouldn't be in the mess they are now!

If his obsession with The Rangers wasn't so pathetic it would be laughable! Fuck him