Phailthesocialworker Bringing Up Bocanegra 'rushed Medical'

Bheggar Bigoted Corporation had this as their lead story on Reporting Scotland there instead of telling us how shite cellic really are. The web of bheggars in the mhedia are obviously keeping in good contact to focus on any pish like this to put pressure on Rangers. Scum does as scum is.! :sherlock:

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Britney said just last week he didnt know who Philth was and had only ever met him for a 10 minute period, he didnt say what the purpose of the meeting was.

Im not a fan of ignoring him, he needs taken on. Dignified silence and ignorance will not get rid of this animal.

Jesus.

This is actually a joke :lol:

"Oh aye Carlos, never mind the medical just come to Slovenia!"

"Right Carlos, get the boots on."

"Ally.. I have a broken ankle?"

"WHAT? Why was I informed this from your me... oh, wait.."

Sorry Fhil but I don't buy your rancid Rangers hating pish.

#fuckin'greetinfacedweerhat

GrahamSpiers Graham Spiers Ally McCoist neatly side-steps the EH Diouf re-signing question. But I'll eat my farm if McCoist brings back this utter waste of space.4 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Bit harsh to label Diouf a waste of space. He wasn't very good but he's better than a few players we currently have. Even though the guy has previous for being a bit naughty, he did nothing wrong whilst he was at The Rangers.

He's not got enough sway to class as an enemy, he's a failed journalist.

It's like Kerrydale St posting everything you or I write on Twitter. Really, at the end of the day, who cares?

I care. And you cared enough a few moments ago to want all mention of the man banned.

Not having a go at you mate, but his name should never be mentioned in the Bears Den.

I'd be happy if we could implement something to ban any mention of him RM-wide. He's a failed journalist who lives off the fact that he's a clatty tim bastard, he's not even worth a post.

too true my friend,the more people read his posts the more he will write.stop feeding him and he will famine away.

Ave been tellin yees fur years these fuckers are mentally unstable and their hate fur us is out of control. I've been trawling some of the reply comments on Rangers and bheggar stories in the rhags and here's one from an aptly named mental case called spacemuppet sumthin or other:

Incidentally there is a small matter of Sion fielding ineligible players in the first leg so it's entirely possible Celtic will be awarded a 3-0 scoreline from the first leg so all the fortune tellers masquerading as Rangers "fans" foreseeing a 2-0 Sion win, that would still be enough to put Celtic through!!!!

I rest my case ! :sherlock:

Generally I think ill phil needs mental help. All he does is write about us, how we allegedly flout and break rules and laws, how everything bad in the world is going to happen to us and nobody but us, how we are to blame for all of scotlands sectarian ills. He's fuckin delusional. He's making a bad attempt at being a journalist and he was even worse as a social worker, where someone died under his care. And yet for some reason he has the ear of Roy Greenslade at the Guardian (shouldn't really be surprised there though, left wing, anti british) and to a certain extent Spiers. Say what you want about Spiers but he's probably the most famous scottish sports reporter at the minute. And this anti journalist, which I think is the best decription for ill phil as he stands for nothing and is just against things he has a personal hate for (Rangers, Scotland, protestants), has some sort of connection with him. It's madness. Leggo has him pegged though.

And yet there's a part of me that has to commend him. He published a book entirely comprised of his blogs and sold it to celtic fans on kerryfail street and the fuddleboard. They've already read them!! They're available on the web!! And now he's brought out his own range of t-shirts for ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ to snap up!! (not sure how they'll be able to put them on upside down though.) He's fleecing his fellow tims, unashamedly at that.

Saying that, seeing as he lives in rural Donegal, i'd still like to see him meet the same fate as Denis Donaldson. A murder on his own doorstep that he has still to condemn.