Phailthesocialworker Bringing Up Bocanegra 'rushed Medical'

Ave been tellin yees fur years these fuckers are mentally unstable and their hate fur us is out of control. I've been trawling some of the reply comments on Rangers and bheggar stories in the rhags and here's one from an aptly named mental case called spacemuppet sumthin or other:

Incidentally there is a small matter of Sion fielding ineligible players in the first leg so it's entirely possible Celtic will be awarded a 3-0 scoreline from the first leg so all the fortune tellers masquerading as Rangers "fans" foreseeing a 2-0 Sion win, that would still be enough to put Celtic through!!!!

I rest my case ! :sherlock:

clearly not the case if they didn't complain inside 24 hrs.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not having a go at you mate, but his name should never be mentioned in the Bears Den.

I'd be happy if we could implement something to ban any mention of him RM-wide. He's a failed journalist who lives off the fact that he's a clatty tim bastard, he's not even worth a post.

Fuckin preach on. The worst thing you can do to these cunts is ignore them.

Sadly people on here (and elsewhere) are too stupid to realise this.

Not having a go at you mate, but his name should never be mentioned in the Bears Den.

I'd be happy if we could implement something to ban any mention of him RM-wide. He's a failed journalist who lives off the fact that he's a clatty tim bastard, he's not even worth a post.

Please get this done.This cunt fades away if he is ignored.We are giving him credibility by discussing him.(This is the first time I have ever commented on anything to do with this scrote but only because of your suggestion to sine-die the mention of the bheast)

Which failed journalist are you talking about here papaguy51?

Manslaughter Philth or Odious vonCreep?

Both are at the end of their respective ropes - and careers.

Fuckin preach on. The worst thing you can do to these cunts is ignore them.

Sadly people on here (and elsewhere) are too stupid to realise this.

Irrelevance at it again.

Same old snivelling yellow bellied shite.

No answers no solutions only snide comments against fellow bears.

We give him the attention he craves.

Unlike him, he neglects people who need his attention.

Allegedly.

Looks like he's alluding to the UEFA Regulations about player medicals, same applies to the "wild card" registration up to 24:00 day before the first leg. So, as we now know Bocanegra fulfilled all of the criteria for registration and that fact was validated and confirmed by the SFA and accepted by UEFA. There are no issues about that.

The Odious Creep and his sick friend are flying a kite here, there is a requirement for a medical (Article 18), that was done and confirmed by the SFA, so there is no problem.

Maybe ill Phil is the one in need of a medical. :sherlock:

For the hard of thinking the relevant part of UEFA Regulations, Article 18 -

18.03 Players must have undergone a medical examination in accordance with the mandatory criteria as set out in Annex IX.

18.04 Each club is responsible for submitting an A list of players (List A) and a B list of players (List B), duly signed, to its association for verification, validation, signature and forwarding to UEFA. These lists must include the name, date of birth, shirt number and name, nationality and national registration date of all players to be fielded in the UEFA club competition in question, as well as the surname and first name of the head coach. In addition, the lists must include the confirmation by the club’s doctor that all players have undergone the requested medical examination; the club’s doctor is solely responsible that the requested players’ medical examination has been duly performed.