Phailthesocialworker Bringing Up Bocanegra 'rushed Medical'

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL , it actually gets better.

Celtic fans now claim Mairbor have their complaint ready to be fired in straight after tommorows game.

Why would maribor do that? when He got a visa? :lol: :lol:

If he was not eligable to be registered for the first game he is then ineligable to be registered for the tie, it is not a game by game thing at this stage. Maribor are questioning why if he was eligable to play for Rangers why was he not eligable to play in Scotland last weekend. It is a fine point and something that UEFA should have addressed rather than following THimmies practice of sweep sweep deflect...

Accordin to a artical in daily express the reason that maribor are claiming that carlos bocanegra is ineligible to play against them is because evidence has been proven that a celtic supporter issued a letter to the uefa headquarters in switzerland makin them aware of it. If thats true just shows how low septic fans will stoop to deflect critisism fae there own club to someone elses. Disgracefull!!! Does anyone agree

I'm used to it now TBH! Summed it all up when after Boca was cleared, a certain Scottish "Irish" crackpot was saying he had a rushed medical which was against UEFA guidelines :anguish: . Sometimes I think they sit with a list of things, and as we are rightly acquitted of the ridiculous claims, they have another one ready. Something needs to be done about it. Surely Rangers can sue or at least have some sort of order placed on this Scottish "Irish" nutcase if he is a "journalist" continually trying to tarnish our great club?

EDIT - As above mate, thread in Bears Den (tu)

If he was not eligable to be registered for the first game he is then ineligable to be registered for the tie, it is not a game by game thing at this stage. Maribor are questioning why if he was eligable to play for Rangers why was he not eligable to play in Scotland last weekend. It is a fine point and something that UEFA should have addressed rather than following THimmies practice of sweep sweep deflect...

He was eligable , why is it so hard to understand , is it the schools ?

Not having a go at you mate, but his name should never be mentioned in the Bears Den.

I'd be happy if we could implement something to ban any mention of him RM-wide. He's a failed journalist who lives off the fact that he's a clatty tim bastard, he's not even worth a post.

Spot on. He must be loving the attention he is constantly being given.

Serious Question here.

Can anyone give me one example where the policy of ignorance or dignified silence has stopped someone or some organisation from attacking Rangers. Where they have faded in to obscurity never to be heard again because the policy was so successful.

I genuinely want to see examples of this so that we can weigh it up with other ideas of how we treat serial Rangers haters.

I dont like the idea of banning discussing phil mcmurderer on here, as some have suggested. He is a bitter, twisted, bigoted fucker, and i hope he dies a terrible death, but hes a dangerous fucker aswell, like it or not. Hr has an unhealthy obsession with all things rangers, and for that i believe he should be watched. Theres no end or limit to what he would do to harm our club in any shape, fashion, or form, and i personally would rather keep an eye on such a person, in my opinion simply ignorining him is foolish. To be honest, freedom of discussion is one of best attributes of this forum, please dont turn it into followfollow.

I dont like the idea of banning discussing phil mcmurderer on here, as some have suggested. He is a bitter, twisted, bigoted fucker, and i hope he dies a terrible death, but hes a dangerous fucker aswell, like it or not. Hr has an unhealthy obsession with all things rangers, and for that i believe he should be watched. Theres no end or limit to what he would do to harm our club in any shape, fashion, or form, and i personally would rather keep an eye on such a person, in my opinion simply ignorining him is foolish. To be honest, freedom of discussion is one of best attributes of this forum, please dont turn it into followfollow.

Discrediting him in public and making a mockery of his exclusives and Rangers rants is the best way to destroy him.

Like Spiers they do this to feed their enormous ego's and when they are exposed as liars , fantasists and downright stupid it's amazing how many people turn against them.

For instance Philth has had in the space of two weeks Spiers and the TAL fanzine drop him like a hot potato. Spiers in particular is backtracking faster than Rupert Murdoch in denying he knows Philth. The evidence suggests otherwise but because Philth has been exposed on certain sites and in the mainstream media as a religious bigoted crackpot Spiers is trying to keep him at arms length.

Same with the TAL fanzine (of which he was a co-founder)...The "Dissident" Journalist is now not so dissident and they are turning on him as well.

The more enemies this piece of human waste gets the more uncomfortable his life becomes.

Discrediting him in public and making a mockery of his exclusives and Rangers rants is the best way to destroy him.

Like Spiers they do this to feed their enormous ego's and when they are exposed as liars , fantasists and downright stupid it's amazing how many people turn against them.

For instance Philth has had in the space of two weeks Spiers and the TAL fanzine drop him like a hot potato. Spiers in particular is backtracking faster than Rupert Murdoch in denying he knows Philth. The evidence suggests otherwise but because Philth has been exposed on certain sites and in the mainstream media as a religious bigoted crackpot Spiers is trying to keep him at arms length.

Same with the TAL fanzine (of which he was a co-founder)...The "Dissident" Journalist is now not so dissident and they are turning on him as well.

The more enemies this piece of human waste gets the more uncomfortable his life becomes.

100% with that my man :clap:

This man needs a fuckin blowjob to release his stress.

Obviously the church are not obliging anymore so he has built up anger in him and releases' it against us...A nobody of a person and should be ignored

So much of a nobody that it was he who got his friends from FARE to attened our game in Eindhoven? So much of a nobody that by the looks of it had Maribor believing we fielded an ineligable player? So much of a nobody that he is recieving tax case info from another taig within HMRC? He needs dealt with and fast