Phailthesocialworker Bringing Up Bocanegra 'rushed Medical'

Appeasing them? Where did I mention that.

I don't think Rangers or Rangers fans have ever had a policy of ignoring journo's - so how can I give examples? We should have one for Phil though even though you seem Hell bent on giving him credit he doesn't deserve. There are countless thousands of examples of journalists having their work ignored though which killed off their career.

Again your opinion.

I asked for some examples please.

Appeasement or dignified silence.. it's the same thing.

You basically ignore someone in the hope they go away..you didn't and neither have the media outlets,journalists and dangerous bigots like Philth.

So please give me one example where Rangers or the Rangers fans used the methods you advocate and it brought results.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again your opinion.

I asked for some examples please.

Appeasement or dignified silence.. it's the same thing.

You basically ignore someone in the hope they go away..you didn't and neither have the media outlets,journalists and dangerous bigots like Philth.

So please give me one example where Rangers or the Rangers fans used the methods you advocate and it brought results.

There are no examples to give - we haven't used the methods I'm suggesting. Ever. Against anyone. Which is why the influence of people like Phil, Speirs and their pals continues to grow - that's how it works with journo's. Expand their audience and it makes them more powerful. How's it working out so far?

Serious Question here.

Can anyone give me one example where the policy of ignorance or dignified silence has stopped someone or some organisation from attacking Rangers. Where they have faded in to obscurity never to be heard again because the policy was so successful.

I genuinely want to see examples of this so that we can weigh it up with other ideas of how we treat serial Rangers haters.

Nope....try as I might I can't think of one instance where this dignified silence routine has worked.

Indeed, the same old suspects keep appearing year after year attacking us with impunity.

Murray should be ashamed of himself for allowing this situation to happen.

There are no examples to give - we haven't used the methods I'm suggesting. Ever. Against anyone. Which is why the influence of people like Phil, Speirs and their pals continues to grow - that's how it works with journo's. Expand their audience and it makes them more powerful. How's it working out so far?

So your philosophy of ignoring or appeasing can't bring any specific examples of where it has proved successful in the past.Yet you want me and others to follow this philosophy against people who have no intention of letting up in their determination to harm Rangers FC.

How long is it now since we have been told to ignore Spiers and that the problem will go away?

Your ignorance over the network of sinister organisations and the people in them mitigates your stupidity at times but not all the time.

Funny how one of the first things Craig Whyte did when came to power was to fire off some broadsides at certain media outlets and journalists. Indeed he has taken the BBC in Scotland to task twice and received apologies on both occasions.

Would we have got those apologies by just ignoring what they had said and done.

Would it have stopped them or at least made them think about what they were doing and saying if we had ignored them?

These people are not going away and they are not going to relent just because we ignore them.

As you have so eloquently proved by providing no examples of where your policy of ingorance has worked so successfully in the past.

Nope....try as I might I can't think of one instance where this dignified silence routine has worked.

Indeed, the same old suspects keep appearing year after year attacking us with impunity.

Murray should be ashamed of himself for allowing this situation to happen.

That's the club - he was originally (although I think he might have sneakily changed it to the club) talking about the fans. Most of the exposure to Phil's work comes through message boards like this. Online Rangers supporters seem to give Phil all the attention he craves. That's a winning policy right there.

That's the club - he was originally (although I think he might have sneakily changed it to the club) talking about the fans. Most of the exposure to Phil's work comes through message boards like this. Online Rangers supporters seem to give Phil all the attention he craves. That's a winning policy right there.

Out of interest can you tell me where Philth writes his shite these days????

So your philosophy of ignoring or appeasing can't bring any specific examples of where it has proved successful in the past.Yet you want me and others to follow this philosophy against people who have no intention of letting up in their determination to harm Rangers FC.

How long is it now since we have been told to ignore Spiers and that the problem will go away?

Your ignorance over the network of sinister organisations and the people in them mitigates your stupidity at times but not all the time.

Funny how one of the first things Craig Whyte did when came to power was to fire off some broadsides at certain media outlets and journalists. Indeed he has taken the BBC in Scotland to task twice and received apologies on both occasions.

Would it have stopped them or at least made them think about what they were doing and saying if we had ignored them?

These people are not going away and they are not going to relent just because we ignore them.

As you have so eloquently proved by providing no examples of where your policy of ingorance has worked so successfully in the past.

I don't understand what's tripping you up about this - The Rangers support, particularly the online support who you like to preach to (and abuse) have never, ever had a 'policy' of ignoring journo's and denying them the oxygen of publicity. How can I give examples of a policy working when no policy has existed?

Out of interest can you tell me where Philth writes his shite these days????

Links to his blog from his website get posted on here every other day - otherwise I wouldn't have a clue, nor would the majority of people on here I would imagine. What does that tell you? There's probably more Rangers fans reading his stuff and giving his web page hits than tims. Madness.

(tu)

"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what what you've always got".

I don't give a two-penny fuck what the original question was/is/could be - the facts are this.

Murray put in place a policy of appeasement, his attitude of ignore them and they'll go away was as hurtful to our club as were his last ten-years of abject maladministration.

As pointed out elsewhere, Craig Whyte's first few months in charge have seen him take on both the Daily Record and BBC Scotland - both backed down.

Murray never wanted that route.....as long as they left him (personally) alone he didn't give a fuck what they said about Rangers FC, its players or support.

You and I have disagreed on many things in this forum and I suspect neither of us give a thought to worrying much about those disagreements (I sure as shit don't), so rather than go back and forward with you regards this topic, let's just agree to disagree up front.

It saves time and effort on both our parts.

I don't give a two-penny fuck what the original question was/is/could be - the facts are this.

Murray put in place a policy of appeasement, his attitude of ignore tham and they'll go away was as hurtful to our club as were his last ten-years of abject maladministration.

As pointed out elsewhere, Craig Whyte's first few months in charge have seen him take on both the Daily Record and BBC Scotland - both backed down.

Murray never wanted that route.....as long as they left him (personally) alone he didn't give a fuck what they said about Rangers FC, its players or support.

You and I have disagreed on many things in this forum and I suspect neither of us give a thought to worrying much about those disagreements (I sure as shit don't), so rather than go back and forward with you regards this topic, let's just agree to disagree up front.

It saves time and effort on both our parts.

The club and the fans are two different things - Phil relies on the the fans to give him what he craves. Rather than agree to disagree I'm just going to completely disregard your post as irrelevant.

The club and the fans are two different things - Phil relies on the the fans to give him what he craves. Rather than agree to disagree I'm just going to completely disregard your post as irrelevant.

You're nothing if not consistent - and you consistently refuse to answer Adoniram's questions, so I guess this "I'm just going to completely diregard your post as irrelevant" jibe is an offshoot of that trait you have.

You should give David Murray a call......you and he would get on like a house on fire.

That is where you are so wrong and shows how little you know about him and others like him.

He does this because he is a bigoted and deranged Rangers hater.

His entire existence is spent thinking up ways to do us damage.

You either ignore him (as you advocate) and hope he goes away

or

You tackle him head on and expose his lies,his fantasies,his various alter egos on football sites. His hypocrisy and bigotry and then you discredit him on every available medium.

Your policy thus far has provided us with NO EXAMPLES and NO PROOF that it works.

Go back to being an irrelevance.

You're nothing if not consistent - and you consistently refuse to answer Adoniram's questions, so I guess this "I'm just going to completely diregard your post as irrelevant" jibe is an offshoot of that trait you have.

You should give David Murray a call......you and he would get on like a house on fire.

His question is unanswerable. I'm unable to accept the premise of the question because, you know, it's a stupid question that makes no sense.

It's a pity that we are allowing ourselves to indulge in the outpourings of such a cretinous creature.We are the descendants of the Founding Fathers and onwards to William Struth who installed the high standards which sustain to this day."Every Rangers player shall have a fresh strip at half-time."

The former Rangers stalwart,Torry Gillick told the story about having to wear a bowler hat upon entering Ibrox at all times. Torry said that he used to travel to Ibrox from Airdrie by tramcar and he used to wear a cloth cap which was "de rigeur " for the common man at the time.Torry carried his bowler in a brown paper bag and changed into it before he went into Ibrox.

Mr Struth set the standards we enjoy and should ensure sustain for many generations to come.

We are the very proud Glasgow Rangers Football Club!

Very simple. But very true.

Good post mate.

His question is unanswerable. I'm unable to accept the premise of the question because, you know, it's a stupid question that makes no sense.

Is that an excuse not to answer it then.

A question that simply asked for proof to back up your philosophy that appeasement and ignorance works.

So here's another simple one for you then.

If we censor his name on here and on every Rangers forum. We do not mention him on Facebook or Twitter and refuse to engage with him at every level.

Do you then think he will fade in to obscurity and stop attacking Rangers FC and the fans?

If you say yes then i would like an example of where this has been done effectively against anyone in the media and it doesn't have to be Rangers related. There i've made it a bit easier for you to comprehend,compute and engage.

Serious Question here.

Can anyone give me one example where the policy of ignorance or dignified silence has stopped someone or some organisation from attacking Rangers. Where they have faded in to obscurity never to be heard again because the policy was so successful.

I genuinely want to see examples of this so that we can weigh it up with other ideas of how we treat serial Rangers haters.

I don't need examples. I'll gladly attack anyone who attacks our club, and stand my ground with anyone who attacks our club.

If others want to "just ignore them and they'll go away" that's up to them. It's never worked before now, and it won't work in the future.

That is where you are so wrong and shows how little you know about him and others like him.

He does this because he is a bigoted and deranged Rangers hater.

His entire existence is spent thinking up ways to do us damage.

You either ignore him (as you advocate) and hope he goes away

or

You tackle him head on and expose his lies,his fantasies,his various alter egos on football sites. His hypocrisy and bigotry and then you discredit him on every available medium.

Your policy thus far has provided us with NO EXAMPLES and NO PROOF that it works.

Go back to being an irrelevance.

Jeezo. There are no examples to give because the policy hasn't been tried. What is so difficult to understand? I can't put it any more simply without drawing a picture for you.

Let me ask you this - who was Phil 5 years ago? or 10 years ago? A nutter journo who got bombed out of every paper he wrote for. Some mad dick that wrote for some shite fanzine that no cunt read. Where did he get the power he has now? Do you think he would have got leaks from HMRC or could have colluded with an organisation with FARE back then? Would he fuck.

In the last few years he has drew power from his work being continually posted on Rangers sites - You're right, he is a deranged fantasist and professional Rangers hater and this is the audience he thrives on. You're giving him oxygen when cunts like him should be denied it.