Phailthesocialworker Bringing Up Bocanegra 'rushed Medical'

Is that an excuse not to answer it then.

A question that simply asked for proof to back up your philosophy that appeasement and ignorance works.

So here's another simple one for you then.

If we censor his name on here and on every Rangers forum. We do not mention him on Facebook or Twitter and refuse to engage with him at every level.

Do you then think he will fade in to obscurity and stop attacking Rangers FC and the fans?

If you say yes then i would like an example of where this has been done effectively against anyone in the media and it doesn't have to be Rangers related. There i've made it a bit easier for you to comprehend,compute and engage.

No, but he'll be denied the audience he relies upon to get his ramblings out there. All he will have is the few remaining Internet Lunatims who hang on his every word - and that's no use to him at all. He'd soon fade away into obscurity. Problem solved.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, funny that isn't it? We can thank the tradition defenders for introducing Phil to a wider audience.

Well done.

The obsession you have with certain people on here is bordering on the unhealthy mate. Yer gonny end up the same as the guy this thread's all about wae yer obsession tae have a go at every opportunity.

I agree wae ye on one thing though - we are all Rangers fans. Time ye started tae act like one.

Chillax. Ye'll feel better for it.

The obsession you have with certain people on here is bordering on the unhealthy mate. Yer gonny end up the same as the guy this thread's all about wae yer obsession tae have a go at every opportunity.

I agree wae ye on one thing though - we are all Rangers fans. Time ye started tae act like one.

Chillax. Ye'll feel better for it.

I'm no more obsessed with them as they are with me.

How am I not acting like a Rangers fan?

No, but he'll be denied the audience he relies upon to get his ramblings out there. All he will have is the few remaining Internet Lunatims who hang on his every word - and that's no use to him at all. He'd soon fade away into obscurity. Problem solved.

You still didn't answer my question about where his ramblings appear did you?

Perhaps you should research that first before jumping to your flawed conclusion that if we ignore him he will simply "fade away"

You still didn't answer my question about where his ramblings appear did you?

Perhaps you should research that first before jumping to your flawed conclusion that if we ignore him he will simply "fade away"

I did. His blog on his website. Then they get posted on here, FF and VB (probably).

I'm no more obsessed with them as they are with me.

How am I not acting like a Rangers fan?

Because you're decrying, and slandering, Rangers fans who want to stand up to anyone who attacks our club. There are others on here, and no doubt others in the big wide world, who think as you do. That ignoring people like this is the best policy. I have no problem with that. Ignore them. But don't be so overly critical of the guys who DO want to stand up to them for their continued attacks. The way you defend yourself against fellow Rangers fans who DO want to stand up to these people is, at times, over the top.

Your earlier sarcastic comment about "the people protecting our traditions" is one example. If more of these people were around, we wouldn't even be reading threads like this, about cunts like him.

If you feel that ignoring these cretins who attack our club at every opportunity is the best policy, feel free to do so. But please don't attack fellow Rangers fans who have a differing view, and are prepared to work at doing something about it.

I did. His blog on his website. Then they get posted on here, FF and VB (probably).

Ignorance truly is bliss then....go do some more digging before you start your inane ramblings next time.

In fact go and see just who is more than willing to give him a platform to spout his lies and hatred.

Then come back and tell me it's just on his blog.

As for the medical ...Philth lied and that is a 100% fact.

Now if you believe that this is the case...do you advocate the policy of Dignified Silence as proferred by Sir David Murray or do you suggest an alternative?

Because you're decrying, and slandering, Rangers fans who want to stand up to anyone who attacks our club. There are others on here, and no doubt others in the big wide world, who think as you do. That ignoring people like this is the best policy. I have no problem with that. Ignore them. But don't be so overly critical of the guys who DO want to stand up to them for their continued attacks. The way you defend yourself against fellow Rangers fans who DO want to stand up to these people is, at times, over the top.

Your earlier sarcastic comment about "the people protecting our traditions" is one example. If more of these people were around, we wouldn't even be reading threads like this, about cunts like him.

If you feel that ignoring these cretins who attack our club at every opportunity is the best policy, feel free to do so. But please don't attack fellow Rangers fans who have a differing view, and are prepared to work at doing something about it.

Go and read the thread and note all the names Adoniram has called me - accused me of not being a Rangers fan also and you would deny me the right to defend myself?

It's ok for them to attack me and others they disagree with (which they do, all the time on here with disgraceful language against their fellow supporter) but not for me to question them? No thanks.

Ignorance truly is bliss then....go do some more digging before you start your inane ramblings next time.

In fact go and see just who is more than willing to give him a platform to spout his lies and hatred.

Then come back and tell me it's just on his blog.

As for the medical ...Philth lied and that is a 100% fact.

Now if you believe that this is the case...do you advocate the policy of Dignified Silence as proferred by Sir David Murray or do you suggest an alternative?

I wouldn't have heard of him if it wasn't for RM and Follow Follow and neither would the majority of the people on here (the majority of Rangers fans in real life probably don't anyway). His ramblings appearing on the radio or newspapers with a circulation of about 12 people wouldn't change that. He'd be written off as just another lunatic tim calling in.

As for dignified silence by Murray? That is, or was, the clubs policy on these matters. I wasn't an advocate, no. That is a different point though.

Go and read the thread and note all the names Adoniram has called me - accused me of not being a Rangers fan also and you would deny me the right to defend myself?

It's ok for them to attack me and others they disagree with (which they do, all the time on here with disgraceful language against their fellow supporter) but not for me to question them? Fuck off.

TWB, surely you must see the irony in this statement?

It's ok for them to attack me and others they disagree with (which they do, all the time on here with disgraceful language against their fellow supporter) but not for me to question them? Fuck off.

I have read the thread mate. And many of the other threads where Adoniram and yourself are going hammer and tongs at each other. And I've also thought it through. Yes, Adoniram's language is, at times, abit over the top as well, and he may even be wrong at times. But, he is standing up for our club, his club, my club, our club, and yes, your club. Nobody should be criticised, crucified, or ridiculed for such actions.

Like I said earlier, if you think ignoring these "attackers" is the best policy, then by all means, stick with it. But don't knock anyone who "dares" defend our traditions.

I'm not taking sides with anyone here - I don't know any of you personally. I am defending Adoniram's wish to stand up and be counted. And I agree with him that these people won't go away as long as they are allowed to spout their cretinous bile about our club.

Stopping them from doing it is the only solution. There really isn't any other option. :dry:

It's ok for them to attack me and others they disagree with (which they do, all the time on here with disgraceful language against their fellow supporter) but not for me to question them? No thanks.

Nice edit. I'm really glad you changed "Fuck Off" to "No Thanks" as to leave it as it was would only have been digging that hole deeper. (tu)

Like i said snivelling cunt you aint no fellow Rangers fan.

Oh and i think irony is lost on you...i have ignored you and guess what...you're still a snidey little prick who is making plenty of enemies among your fellow fans just like Philth is.

And as for tradition defenders...this clown did damage to our club with his collusion with FARE and the stitch up job they did on our support in Eindhoven. Not to mention the leaks he is getting from HMRC but hey you just go back to 1938 and do a Chamberlain and ignore scum like him because that's the best policy to use with deranged lunatics.

while i dont always agree with TWB, he is clearly a bear and talking to him like that is bang out of order mate.

fwiw the way you are acting makes you look kinda foolish and takes away a lot of the credence most of your posts have. you get nowhere in life being an angry wee man mate :P

I have read the thread mate. And many of the other threads where Adoniram and yourself are going hammer and tongs at each other. And I've also thought it through. Yes, Adoniram's language is, at times, abit over the top as well, and he may even be wrong at times. But, he is standing up for our club, his club, my club, our club, and yes, your club. Nobody should be criticised, crucified, or ridiculed for such actions.

Like I said earlier, if you think ignoring these "attackers" is the best policy, then by all means, stick with it. But don't knock anyone who "dares" defend our traditions.

I'm not taking sides with anyone here - I don't know any of you personally. I am defending Adoniram's wish to stand up and be counted. And I agree with him that these people won't go away as long as they are allowed to spout their cretinous bile about our club.

Stopping them from doing it is the only solution. There really isn't any other option. :dry:

I think his solution would be more harmful to the club - it would give Phil more power to feed off in order to continue his campaign. I'm defending my club as well and getting criticised, crucified, or ridiculed for it.

And, yes, you are taking sides. You're criticising me for something he is doing also.

You are the only person on here i treat with utter contempt because of your snidey little comments and insinuations.

Plenty of people on here i disagree with but i think you will find that i only use less than flattering language to those who insult or denigrate me first.

Moonlighter for example....we know each other ...we disagree vehemently on certain issues but i do not go out my way to treat him with the contempt i hold you in. I know the amount of work he does behind the scenes to promote and defend Rangers and i respect him for it even if i disagree on certain issues.

Look in the mirror and have a long hard think about how you come across on here and your admittance that you deliberately bait fellow Rangers fans. Then you spit the dummy out when people pull you up for it.

You are the only person on here i treat with utter contempt because of your snidey little comments and insinuations.

Plenty of people on here i disagree with but i think you will find that i only use less than flattering language to those who insult or denigrate me first.

Moonlighter for example....we know each other ...we disagree vehemently on certain issues but i do not go out my way to treat him with the contempt i hold you in.

Look in the mirror and have a long hard think about how you come across on here and your admittance that you deliberately bait fellow Rangers fans. Then you spit the dummy out when people pull you up for it.

You call people names when they challenge you. Not just me, by the way. You're an awful one for talking about spitting the dummy.

You call people names when they challenge you. Not just me, by the way. You're an awful one for talking about spitting the dummy.

Their's challenging and acting the madam.

Those who challenge me on certain issues get robust debate back.As it should be on a forum.

Those who act the madam get treated with the respect they deserve...None.

That attitude will be used against me but hey i am big enough to accept that people on here don't agree with what i say but i'll live.

I think his solution would be more harmful to the club - it would give Phil more power to feed off in order to continue his campaign. I'm defending my club as well and getting criticised, crucified, or ridiculed for it.

And, yes, you are taking sides. You're criticising me for something he is doing also.

How can it be harmful to the club? What he's doing now is harmful to the club. He harmed our club no end with his Eindhoven shite. Did you forget that got our fans a ban, and an extension on our suspended sentence?

We can't let people do this to our club.

And I'll re-iterate what I said earlier. I am not taking sides with anyone. I am agreeing with Adoniram's policy of standing up to these cretins, and therefore agreeing with him on the way you are trying to ridicule his stand on the matter. I've also already given you the point you made about his language and the way he speaks to you on here at times. However little it surprises me.

Their's challenging and acting the madam.

Those who challenge me on certain issues get robust debate back.As it should be on a forum.

Those who act the madam get treated with the respect they deserve...None.

That attitude will be used against me but hey i am big enough to accept that people on here don't agree with what i say but i'll live.

I am big enough to accept that people on here disagree with me on these types of threads but I don't call them names like an infant would. Robust debate? Does 'snivelling cunt' fall under that category?

How can it be harmful to the club? What he's doing now is harmful to the club. He harmed our club no end with his Eindhoven shite. Did you forget that got our fans a ban, and an extension on our suspended sentence?

We can't let people do this to our club.

And I'll re-iterate what I said earlier. I am not taking sides with anyone. I am agreeing with Adoniram's policy of standing up to these cretins, and therefore agreeing with him on the way you are trying to ridicule his stand on the matter. I've also already given you the point you made about his language and the way he speaks to you on here at times. However little it surprises me.

I think I've laid out how it is harmful to the club in this thread have I not? He draws power from his ramblings being continually posted on here and other Rangers boards. Where was he 5 years ago? Where has the power he has to harm the club come from?