Phailthesocialworker Bringing Up Bocanegra 'rushed Medical'

I wouldn't have heard of him if it wasn't for RM and Follow Follow and neither would the majority of the people on here (the majority of Rangers fans in real life probably don't anyway).

Me neither. Phil who? Writes where? Honest, I haven't a clue who he is but he's obviously a timmy cretin. My real question is: Why is this in the Bears Den? Can't we have a forum for insignificant ramblings by Celtic and their supporters? Then those who are interested can read about it.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am big enough to accept that people on here disagree with me on these types of threads but I don't call them names like an infant would. Robust debate? Does 'snivelling cunt' fall under that category?

Like i've said before...i treat you and you alone with contempt for a good reason.

Adoniram, you can't just say to someone, give me examples or you're wrong. It's not like TWB has an encyclopaedic knowledge of the last 10 years.

You're both describing different ways of defending the club from PMac. Since you're method is just as untried and untested as TWB's, none of you can be correct or incorrect.

Not to mention the name calling is very unbecoming, especially towards a fellow Rangers fan.

And TWB, you tend to do this a lot, getting into arguments you simply cannot win. If someone is simply ignoring what you are saying, how can you be expected to have a constructive discussion with them.

Adoniram, you can't just say to someone, give me examples or you're wrong. It's not like TWB has an encyclopaedic knowledge of the last 10 years.

You're both describing different ways of defending the club from PMac. Since you're method is just as untried and untested as TWB's, none of you can be correct or incorrect.

Not to mention the name calling is very unbecoming, especially towards a fellow Rangers fan.

And TWB, you tend to do this a lot, getting into arguments you simply cannot win. If someone is simply ignoring what you are saying, how can you be expected to have a constructive discussion with them.

I think they just fancy each other.

You treat other people on here with contempt as well. Calling Rangers fans names is something you do very well.

The way I see it, without taking sides (yer both a pair of stubborn bassas anyway), is that Adonarim, and others, myself included, can all remember being cocky 20-somethings who thought we were smarter than the old dinosaurs of our day. Fact is, we weren't, or the club wouldn't have been allowed to get into the mire that SDM led us into. Give it a couple of decades of life, hard knocks, taking a step back and re-assessing things, and I have no doubt you'll be a less Bolshie type, telling some young buck to reign in his daft ideas also.

Contempt is easy. I used to hold weegies in contempt for having the club on their doorstep and not going every week, when I made a 400 mile trip every week to watch utter pish. These days I know better. Its all very well having your idealist views, but believe me, they'll come back and bite you in the arse if you persist, because thats the way of the world. If you dont agree with the VB for instance, just dont engage them in conversation, as you know where it'll lead.

As for the VB, I believe they do a good job, whether or not I get along with them or not. Its not about me, or you , or Adonarim or anyone else. This is all about Rangers. Phail needs to be confronted at every turn, until he cant write any more poison about our club without facing serious litigation at the very least. Or a hurling stick over the head would suffice. (tu)

The way I see it, without taking sides (yer both a pair of stubborn bassas anyway), is that Adonarim, and others, myself included, can all remember being cocky 20-somethings who thought we were smarter than the old dinosaurs of our day. Fact is, we weren't, or the club wouldn't have been allowed to get into the mire that SDM led us into. Give it a couple of decades of life, hard knocks, taking a step back and re-assessing things, and I have no doubt you'll be a less Bolshie type, telling some young buck to reign in his daft ideas also.

Contempt is easy. I used to hold weegies in contempt for having the club on their doorstep and not going every week, when I made a 400 mile trip every week to watch utter pish. These days I know better. Its all very well having your idealist views, but believe me, they'll come back and bite you in the arse if you persist, because thats the way of the world. If you dont agree with the VB for instance, just dont engage them in conversation, as you know where it'll lead.

As for the VB, I believe they do a good job, whether or not I get along with them or not. Its not about me, or you , or Adonarim or anyone else. This is all about Rangers. Phail needs to be confronted at every turn, until he cant write any more poison about our club without facing serious litigation at the very least. Or a hurling stick over the head would suffice. (tu)

Fuck up you ya auld bassa.

You are the only person on here i treat with utter contempt because of your snidey little comments and insinuations.

Plenty of people on here i disagree with but i think you will find that i only use less than flattering language to those who insult or denigrate me first.

Moonlighter for example....we know each other ...we disagree vehemently on certain issues but i do not go out my way to treat him with the contempt i hold you in. I know the amount of work he does behind the scenes to promote and defend Rangers and i respect him for it even if i disagree on certain issues.

Look in the mirror and have a long hard think about how you come across on here and your admittance that you deliberately bait fellow Rangers fans. Then you spit the dummy out when people pull you up for it.

Just to avoid any confussion, i'm sure i'm not the moonlighter you refer to. I know there's a guy called THE moonlighter that posts here. If anyone can tell me how to change my name, i will gladly do so.

Sorry for the confussion.

Am i missing something here, what did our tie with Maribor have to do with the vhermin? Maybe the answer lies below..........

Suicide Bombers Article lifted from elsewhere. :blush:

They have destroyed fan culture in Scotland.

Driven by their hatred for their rivals they plotted and planned and then exploded their vitriol all over Europe in order to destroy what they hated: However in doing so they have managed to also destroy their own fan culture.

They hated the SFA even though they have carried more influence within it than any other club and as a club they plotted and planned and displayed their nasty paranoia, all the while aided and abetted by their church and a twisted political correctness.It disheartened officials so much they withdrew their services. In doing all of this they have driven even more supporters away from the game, including their own.

They continue to proudly demonstrate and revel in their hatred and poison in every aspect of the Scottish game as it engages with Europe - from tying themselves to goalposts at their rivals’ ground to creating mischief in the hope it will undermine the success of Scottish clubs in Europe.

In doing so they aim to destroy the co-efficient and at the same time kill their own opportunities in that arena of football, where they have themselves become merely a footnote.

They really do hate us more than they love themselves.

Its daft to even think about ignoring this cretin its not as if he will just go away, i hope the club tackle him and his crackpot theories maybe then he will find a job and provide for his kid rather than scour the internet looking to be offended by all things Rangers related.

Speaking of Manslaughter Philth, can details of the case where that OAP died and lay festering in his home for a week whilst he was supposedly, according to Philth, still in Philth's care be accessed via the Freedom Of Information Act?

Possibly one could get answers from Philth or his new bestest-pal Odious Creep via Twitter or a Blog regarding his actions, or lack of, back then.

Either way, it would expose him for the charlatan and liar he really is.