Does Whyte Have The Money?

177 members have voted

1. 1. Does Craig Whyte have the money to bring in quality?

• Yes, of course
    • I seriously doubt it
    • Nope.
    • I'll wait until the window closes

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's far too early to tell. We haven't seen half of our signings in action yet for a start. More's the pity.

Indeed perhaps the quality is already there in the likes of Bedoya and Mckay, I'm still confident we are the best and will retain the league.

How can anyone say he hasn't got the money ? We have fucking proof he has the money with the bids he's put in. We might have a shit negotiation tactic, put leave these kind of non-sensical theories to the paedo-taigs, a la the social worker.

How can anyone say he hasn't got the money ? We have fucking proof he has the money with the bids he's put in. We might have a shit negotiation tactic, put leave these kind of non-sensical theories to the paedo-taigs, a la the social worker.

I can go on ebay and put bids in but if i don't win i don't have to stump up the cash. Don't see how a bid is proof of anything tbh.

I can go on ebay and put bids in but if i don't win i don't have to stump up the cash. Don't see how a bid is proof of anything tbh.

Bids of 3 million pound ? And we matched the Goodwillie asking price. So all in all, I don't see what the fuck you are whinging about.

Its not upto Whyte to have money, its upto us, as fans and the club, the Rangers family to have the money, the fans to invest their money and the club to be run properly and be successful and in doing so we make money together for fresh investment allowing us to grow together. Mr Whyte is no sugar daddy nor has he ever claimed to be, he is the man to make sure we are run correctly and not wildly spend especially after such a catastrophic financial loss, he is doing a very good job.

I'll put in a £100m bid tomorrow to bring Messi to Rangers. See how easy it is?