Its Sad When...

... A second tier English team like Birmingham make the group stages but we can't.

I don't buy into this "oh we don't have the money" nonsense as our average wage is around 10k whereas I doubt Maribor are anywhere close.

However one thing I do blame is the uk immigration system. I feel that a country such as Scotland need to look far and wide to uncover a good player however we are at a disadvantage right away as our immigration and work permit laws are so strict! It seems like every team in Europe have an upcoming south american starlet however we as a country could only dream of giving a pronising foreign starlet

... A second tier English team like Birmingham make the group stages but we can't.

I don't buy into this "oh we don't have the money" nonsense as our average wage is around 10k whereas I doubt Maribor are anywhere close.

However one thing I do blame is the uk immigration system. I feel that a country such as Scotland need to look far and wide to uncover a good player however we are at a disadvantage right away as our immigration and work permit laws are so strict! It seems like every team in Europe have an upcoming south american starlet however we as a country could only dream of giving a pronising foreign starlet

We should have set up a feeder club in somewhere like Belgium many years ago for the purpose of getting young players a European passport.

The name RFC will not qualify if we use 5th and 6th rate players you seem to have the impression we have the divine right to qualify just because of our big name and club

We are a badly run club with coaches and a manager who are also 5th and 6the rate

The name RFC will not qualify if we use 5th and 6th rate players you seem to have the impression we have the divine right to qualify just because of our big name and club

We are a badly run club with coaches and a manager who are also 5th and 6the rate

Bang on the button. :clap:

We should have set up a feeder club in somewhere like Belgium many years ago for the purpose of getting young players a European passport.

Serious question mate. What's the difference between Belgium and the UK as far as getting European Passports goes?

correct!

The thing is the SFA and all the SPL clubs will continue to bicker amongst themselves, and we'll continue to decline.

Correct. The sooner the other clubs outwith Rangers and "them" realise that Scottish football would be nothing without Rangers and "them" the better. They constantly ask for parity, especially with the TV money, without grasping the fact that without Rangers and "them" there would be no TV money.

As I've said numerous times, Rangers FC owe Scottish football nothing. It's time Scottish football sat up and took notice of this, and followed clubs like ours in leading the way forward for the benefit of ALL Scottish football.

Correct. The sooner the other clubs outwith Rangers and "them" realise that Scottish football would be nothing without Rangers and "them" the better. They constantly ask for parity, especially with the TV money, without grasping the fact that without Rangers and "them" there would be no TV money.

As I've said numerous times, Rangers FC owe Scottish football nothing. It's time Scottish football sat up and took notice of this, and followed clubs like ours in leading the way forward for the benefit of ALL Scottish football.

We are as much to blame as the rest of the clubs, we want out and they want rid. Until we can all sit down and decide what is best for Scotland not individual goals, we'll end up with some of our more establish clubs up here disappearing.