Goian

Whittaker

Ortiz

Davis

Naismith

Hutton

Bedoya

Lafferty

Sit Hutton deep and allow the rest to get forward and support Laff, stick Jela on the bench to come on and mix things up if required!

But I'd drop Jela for tomorrows game!

Mcgregor

Mcmillan

Perry

Goian

Whittaker

Ortiz

Davis

Naismith

Hutton

Bedoya

Lafferty

Sit Hutton deep and allow the rest to get forward and support Laff, stick Jela on the bench to come on and mix things up if required!

"Mad" doesnt even come close mate.

But I'd drop Jela for tomorrows game!

Mcgregor

Mcmillan___________________Wont start expect Whittaker/Bigfoot

Perry______________________Expect Bocanegra to play if Papac fit if Papac not fit then Perry

Goian

Whittaker____________________Papac/Bocanegra

Ortiz_________________________Should be dropped

Davis

Naismith

Hutton_________________________Edu will be playing

Bedoya_________________________In for Ortiz

Lafferty________________________And Jela

I only picked Ortiz because looking at the Motherwell game I think he did well in that midfield of 4, although maybe id shuffle it and start fleck instead. I want to see bedoya in and Jela for me is looking like half the player he was last year, I think a rest will do him good. Other than playing healy we dont have many other options? Davis in my opinion is being dragged down by the mediocrity beside him! Whittakers better than bocanegra and our other left backs are out.

You know my teams not going to be that far off, mccoist will probably play jela, bocanegra and edu where as I think given our poor start we should look to mix it up a bit!

I only picked Ortiz because looking at the Motherwell game I think he did well in that midfield of 4, although maybe id shuffle it and start fleck instead. I want to see bedoya in and Jela for me is looking like half the player he was last year, I think a rest will do him good. Other than playing healy we dont have many other options? Davis in my opinion is being dragged down by the mediocrity beside him! Whittakers better than bocanegra and our other left backs are out.

You know my teams not going to be that far off, mccoist will probably play jela, bocanegra and edu where as I think given our poor start we should look to mix it up a bit!

I don't think you're mad mate.

Jela could do with a place on the bench. So could a few players tbh. Unfortunately, since we don't have another decent striker it's just not an option at the moment.

If we sign another striker though (we fucking better) then I can see the three of them i.e Jela, Laff and Striker X being rotated.

We need competition for places otherwise players get lazy.