**official La Liga Thread 2011/2012**

Scott-RFC

why does this have to be a debate?? Cant we just enjoy watching football without arguing what the "better" league is, especially as no one can actually determine what they mean by "better". Is it closer teams better entertainment better players or what?! I fucking hate these arguments!

why does this have to be a debate?? Cant we just enjoy watching football without arguing what the "better" league is, especially as no one can actually determine what they mean by "better". Is it closer teams better entertainment better players or what?! I fucking hate these arguments!

(tu) I like just about any football but especially German, English, Spanish and Italian. If a game is good it's good, if it's shit it's shit end of.

(tu) I like just about any football but especially German, English, Spanish and Italian. If a game is good it's good, if it's shit it's shit end of.

Posters on here pick out a game like the villa wolves game today and then compare it to a thrilling game in la liga and try use that as evidence that la liga is better!! There are some very un glamorous fixtures in la liga that are played in front of empty stadiums aswell as in england!! And scotland for that matter!

the football in La Liga is miles better than EPL, even the smaller teams play great football however the English game is closer and a bigger amount of good teams. In England you have a very strong top 6 and in Spain you have a brilliant top 2 and good 3 or 4 behind them.

I prefer La Liga personally.

Posters on here pick out a game like the villa wolves game today and then compare it to a thrilling game in la liga and try use that as evidence that la liga is better!! There are some very un glamorous fixtures in la liga that are played in front of empty stadiums aswell as in england!! And scotland for that matter!

I think people don't like the Premier League because of the hype it carries and that's why they constantly knock it. That's just my opinion though.

I think people don't like the Premier League because of the hype it carries and that's why they constantly knock it. That's just my opinion though.

the English media are pricks who think they rule all, Barca and Real are better than all EPL sides, quite considerably too and the English national team is horrible and about 8 places too high in the fifa rankings (tu)

:)

the English media are pricks who think they rule all, Barca and Real are better than all EPL sides, quite considerably too and the English national team is horrible and about 8 places too high in the fifa rankings (tu)

:)

I agree with everything you have said but that's the reason why people knock it is because the media hypes it up far too much but it is a fantastic League.

They definitely need to get another CB in before the window shuts, there's only so long they'll be able to get away with playing the likes of Busquets and Mascherano at the back.

To be fair, Mascherano has looked excellent at CB recently.

Apparently Guardiola prefers playing midfielders like Busquets at centre back rather than guys like Milito who was let go because they are better passers and he wants to keep possession all over the pitch.

http://www.zonalmarking.net/2011/08/28/guardian-team-of-midfielders/

Because Mascherano is a lot faster than Milito. That's why he was preferred to Busquets to play at centre back at times.

Milito was first choice in Rijkard's last season but when Pep came in, he was always back-up. He was injured for a long time and never won his place back.

And this season, he still had a year left on his Barca deal and was let go.