"fans" Criticising Mccoist On The Phone In

Ger for life

So called "fans" on the phone in saying things like "McCoist won't be manager after the international break" and "McCoist is another John Greig" It's disgusting. And they are being assisted by Guidi who is relishing the opportunity to put the boot in. Saying things are seriously wrong at Ibrox and that no player would get a pass mark today. Really? So McGregor didn't make some vital saves? Ally deserves to be given a serious run at making things right.

Something is wrong and has been wrong for a few years even under walter, we were outplayed by a lot of teams, all that has happened is the manager has changed still the same shitey fare week after week, we will still win the league tho!,

Why are people surprised that Rangers fans are criticizing McCoist? It's supposed to be a new era under Whyte and McCoist. McCoist s supposed to be his own man but, is still playing the exact same way as Walter smith did. Knocked out the champions league & Europa league. And if thats not bad enough comes out with stuff like, "we will never be as skillful as these other teams in Europe" Now what does that say to the fans and the players?

Why are people surprised that Rangers fans are criticizing McCoist? It's supposed to be a new era under Whyte and McCoist. McCoist s supposed to be his own man but, is still playing the exact same way as Walter smith did. Knocked out the champions league & Europa league. And if thats not bad enough comes out with stuff like, "we will never be as skillful as these other teams in Europe" Now what does that say to the fans and the players?

Hold on, WHAT? :angry::anguish:

Did he honestly say that?

Why are people surprised that Rangers fans are criticizing McCoist? It's supposed to be a new era under Whyte and McCoist. McCoist s supposed to be his own man but, is still playing the exact same way as Walter smith did. Knocked out the champions league & Europa league. And if thats not bad enough comes out with stuff like, "we will never be as skillful as these other teams in Europe" Now what does

that say to the fans and the players?

Would you not be happy to 'copy' Walter and lead us to another 3 titles?

This forum has turned bad, I find myselfless and less in touch with the people on here. I even find myself wondering ifperhaps there is unmitigated timfestation on here. I have never seen such aninflux of negative, cowardly posters in the 5 years of reading this.

I see some posters try to be reasonable andthey just get shot down, as I will with this post, but fuck it I don’t reallycare.

Ally McCoist has taken over a team that waswafer thin last season and with a net spend of just over a million quid he hasmanaged to add to it and has managed to consolidate what we had. He has takenover from a manager that is one of the most respected in the game and he hasmore than kept the ship steady. Yes the European results were disastrous butmanagers are never judged on what they achieve in Europe, they are judged firstand foremost on what they do domestically and Ally is doing just fine.

Today was a horrible performance, we lookedfine up until we scored and then we looked woeful for the rest of the game, Iam not happy with that performance but fuck it, we won again and Aberdeenalways raise their game against us. I am not going to jump down the manager’sthroat for winning two nil at home to the sheep. I am not going to get on hisback for having us top of the league with a game in hand after 5 games. 10goals scored 1 conceded.

Its just so easy to be negative isn’t it,so easy to predict failure for our greatest goal-scorer. I mean if you predictfailure then you always win right? If you are correct then you can bask in theglory of being proved right, if you are wrong then no harm, no foul, it meanssuccess for the club. It just so easy being a negative naysayer and predictdoom at every opportunity like some caricature of the Scottish people depictedin Dads Army

Well fuck it, that’s not how I was taughtto support my team. I was taught that you support them through thick and thin,that you backed the manager and the players.

I do not rate McCulloch very much, I thinkEdu fails to show up often enough, I think Whittaker is a confidence playerwhose confidence is more down than up. I think Broadfoot is not Rangersstandard but I don’t think its right to abuse them personally, I don’t wishinjury on our players as I have seen on here in recent times. These players arenot out there deliberately being shite, they did not make Rangers buy them, norpay them wages nor make the manager select them and when they go out on thepark they all give 100%. I couldgo on about this but what would be the point, I am more disgusted with thetreatment of the manager.

The guy is a club legend, has done more forthe club than anyone on here ever will. Is as committed to the club as any fan,cares as much as anyone on here and knows more about coaching and managing aclub than any of the pathetic cowards on here who are so quick to tell him tofuck off and to call him clueless.

How many people are hanging on his everyword trying to interpret it in a negative way, trying to see fault in what hesays and what he does, who the fuck are you people???? Why do you have to tryand spin everything he says into a negative? If he is out there telling it ashe sees it then what’s the problem? I want the manager to tell it as he seesit. People trying to spin his words to sound like he doesn’t rate his ownsignings, trying to find fault in him saying his players were struggling to beready for the early start to the season, I don’t think that’s unreasonable, hesaid himself…. no excuses.

This place has become increasingly negativeover the years and some posters are just so overtly critical and have not asingle positive thing to say about the club that I cannot help thinking thatthey cannot be supporters of Rangers. I actually know of Tims that are more complimentary aboutus then some of the posters on her

I have an idea, instead of denigrating theteam you purport to love how about trying to be positive, I know its scary andI know it takes a bit of courageand in doing so you might just risk disappointment but its ok, you will besurrounded by fellow bears who will also be hurting and disappointed but youwill survive….. if you actuallysupport your team and be positive about them who knows you might actually enjoysupporting the club again, instead of being perpetually miserable…..alternatively just carry on taking the easy way out….. after all the easy wayalways works out for the best in life doesn’t it?

I am outta here

Rangers fans should not be accepting this pish. The fans pay good money & for what? to be bored out there shiters watching us.

Top of the league yes but, it's still depressing to watch, especially when we end up playing one up against the 9th best team in the SPL who, haven't won at ibrox for 20 years. And when our Goalkeeper has to keep us in the match.

The fact that we have lost 1 goal in the league and are currently top without hitting top form yet is extremely promising.

out of 30 points between us and the beggars we've only dropped 5 points so far. Now considering how the old firm have been embarrassed in Europe recently is that not a massive indication of how poor Scottish football is

arn't we top of the pile,why the fuck are people moaning,ok we lost in europe but hey,lets face it,that is where we are at the moment,lets not lambast our manager and judge him just yet,the leauge we play in is seen as mickey mouse by most other countries whether we like it or not,there is not a lot we can do about it just now,we just have to look at the money being spent and wait for clubs and leauges to go bellyup,and then we will rise to the top where we belong...WATP

arn't we top of the pile,why the fuck are people moaning,ok we lost in europe but hey,lets face it,that is where we are at the moment,lets not lambast our manager and judge him just yet,the leauge we play in is seen as mickey mouse by most other countries whether we like it or not,there is not a lot we can do about it just now,we just have to look at the money being spent and wait for clubs and leauges to go bellyup,and then we will rise to the top where we belong...WATP

if you are talking about the epl in your last part you'll be waiting a damn long time. Sky simply make far too much money from use epl to allow it to go tits up

@ bakbear

I applaud your post and very much agree with it. The fact that our all time top goalscorer and much loved personality within the club is putting his rangers reputation on the line to take the reigns and try to take the club fwd speaks volumes to me personally.

I will give him at LEAST the season

He has my backing (tu)