is there anything more despicable...

bunter

is there anything more despicable than a supposed football supporter changing the team they follow?

can there be any excuse for this type of behaivour or shoud they be put to the sword?

is there anything more despicable than a supposed football supporter changing the team they follow?

can there be any excuse for this type of behaivour or shoud they be put to the sword?

examples?

what do you want names and addresses?

examples?

dont be so cheeky i only asked if you had any examples.

examples?

we've all met them at one point in our life, you know the sort of people i speak of.

what should be done with them? Ostrasise them? or just plain old coventry sending?

examples?

Yes please. :Animation44:

examples?

we've all met them at one point in our life, you know the sort of people i speak of.

what should be done with them? Ostrasise them? or just plain old coventry sending?

i was not being cheeky when i asked you for examples i just thought you had met somebody who had changed ,and im sorry if you were offended. but i think if they change clubs then they are not real fans. (tu)

examples?

Yes please. :Animation44:

Some do it on forums on a sort of part time basis...know whit a mean an that :Animation44: :pipeguy:

Some do it on forums on a sort of part time basis...know whit a mean an that :Animation44: :pipeguy:

is this you comming out

THE FISH IS COMMIN OOT

;)

Perhaps these people are more sane than most of us. They are simply looking for a good game of football. Of course, the game itself relies on the ultra-loyal for ticket sales, shirt sales etc. I reckon people who "switch" clubs are actually on the hunt for good football. The left-behind loyal fans usually call them "glory hunters", but I don't necessarily think that's true. They probably just don't take supporting a club that seriously, and last time I checked, that wasn't a crime. I don't think I would end a friendship with someone because they decided to watch another football team. That would take a certain degree of social ineptitude on my part.

Perhaps these people are more sane than most of us. They are simply looking for a good game of football. Of course, the game itself relies on the ultra-loyal for ticket sales, shirt sales etc. I reckon people who "switch" clubs are actually on the hunt for good football. The left-behind loyal fans usually call them "glory hunters", but I don't necessarily think that's true. They probably just don't take supporting a club that seriously, and last time I checked, that wasn't a crime. I don't think I would end a friendship with someone because they decided to watch another football team. That would take a certain degree of social ineptitude on my part.

are you for real? if theyre looking for a good game of fitba they can turn on sky sports and watch any game they want. SUPPORTING a team is a different kettle of fish.

I've some become disenchanted because of the bigotry

Can you expand on this?

I'm hoping it's a typo and he's asking a question:

'Have some become disenchanted because of the bigotry'.

I've some become disenchanted because of the bigotry

Can you expand on this?

I'm hoping it's a typo and he's asking a question:

'Have some become disenchanted because of the bigotry'.

maybe he meant, ive known some become disenchanted because of the bigotry.

If only Rangers existed we would be in a British league but because we brought in the irish asylum seekers and allowed them to take over we have been held back because of them ! A lot of English fans would happily kick twelve colours out of the bheggars every time they were down there so the English polis don't want them down. So brothers we are stuck with the scum forever, what a fcukin thought ?

If only Rangers existed we would be in a British league but because we brought in the irish asylum seekers and allowed them to take over we have been held back because of them ! A lot of English fans would happily kick twelve colours out of the bheggars every time they were down there so the English polis don't want them down. So brothers we are stuck with the scum forever, what a fcukin thought ?

Trying tae change the subject :craphead:

Trying tae change the subject :craphead:

Aye yer right wrang thread ! How this get oan here ?