is there anything more despicable...

bunter

If only Rangers existed we would be in a British league but because we brought in the irish asylum seekers and allowed them to take over we have been held back because of them ! A lot of English fans would happily kick twelve colours out of the bheggars every time they were down there so the English polis don't want them down. So brothers we are stuck with the scum forever, what a fcukin thought ?

Trying tae change the subject :craphead:

Aye yer right wrang thread ! How this get oan here ?

Disnay matter a feck where ye put it....we know where yer comin fae :Animation44:

I've some become disenchanted because of the bigotry

Can you expand on this?

I've met some people who've said 'I don't like the bigotry so don't go any more', not masses of people but there have been some.

Can you expand on this?

I've met some people who've said 'I don't like the bigotry so don't go any more', not masses of people but there have been some.

Gettin really interested in this bigotry thing ? Who exactly said this to you ? Masses of people or just a mass ? Why don't you just don't go anymore if indeed you go in the first place ?

Can you expand on this?

Gettin really interested in this bigotry thing ? Who exactly said this to you ? Masses of people or just a mass ? Why don't you just don't go anymore if indeed you go in the first place ?

Blue, if you read it again he said that a small amount of fans said they dont go because of the bigotry, not him.

Anyway, a mass? what do you know about mass?

Can you expand on this?

Blue, if you read it again he said that a small amount of fans said they dont go because of the bigotry, not him.

Anyway, a mass? what do you know about mass?

My brother has decided not to renew his season ticket next season. Costs too much to go up to the games for very little reward. Says he is fed up spending good money to watch rubbish when he can watch it at home lol

Thats ok, because the wee so and so is a jinx anyway - has a strange habit of missing occasional games that we go on to score 4 or 5 in.

Perhaps these people are more sane than most of us. They are simply looking for a good game of football. Of course, the game itself relies on the ultra-loyal for ticket sales, shirt sales etc. I reckon people who "switch" clubs are actually on the hunt for good football. The left-behind loyal fans usually call them "glory hunters", but I don't necessarily think that's true. They probably just don't take supporting a club that seriously, and last time I checked, that wasn't a crime. I don't think I would end a friendship with someone because they decided to watch another football team. That would take a certain degree of social ineptitude on my part.

D-O-B-B-E-R-!!!

Kdng!

I've posted this before, but i was around 7 when i switched my loyalties from Celtic to Rangers.

I don't regard myself as a lower form of Rangers supporter for being a "turncoat".

I've posted this before, but i was around 7 when i switched my loyalties from Celtic to Rangers.

I don't regard myself as a lower form of Rangers supporter for being a "turncoat".

God bless you my son keep up the good work ! But the only thing that worries me is the Jesuits say 'give me the boy until he is seven and we will give you the man' ?

I think at that age yo have no real idea of who you want to support, i seen plenty of my sons friends switch in both directions.

I'm sure it happens alot more than is admitted.

Depends if your now 8 :pipeguy:

is there anything more despicable than a supposed football supporter changing the team they follow?

can there be any excuse for this type of behaivour or shoud they be put to the sword?

There is no excuse. Unless it's in youth where so much about your life is evolving and loyalty isn't something you have learned yet.

In later years, doing so is a serious character flaw.

I'd sooner trust a lifelong tim than a tim who became a bear. You cannot trust a turncoat, regardless of direction.

It tells you a lot about the kind of person who would switch allegiance within something so fundamental as the OF.

A m8s of mine's lady's mother apparently used to be a Rangers fan, then 'saw the light' one day and became a tim. Her daughter, a tim, didn't condone this at all.

If you're a tim, stay one. If you're a bear, stay one. If you don't, you're a nothing.