Deadline Day Transfers Thread

Skelf

Twitter + Transfer Deadline = chaos. Take absolutely everything with a heavy dose of salt. Anything solid will make its way to proper media, not that they are reliable, but far better than twitter

I know mate. Twitter is full of tims creaming themselves at the thought of Jelavic leaving.

(tu) Cheers.

Yeah, never heard of it but seems like others on here are reporting the same thing

If there had been anything remotely concrete about a bid for Jelavic, there would have been a thread of it's own and widescale panic among the masses. I'd file it under 'rumour' until any proper media report it

I would be happy just to see a quality striker in. Would definitely take Gekas.

Really? Why? 31 yr old stroppy striker with history of knee problem...it sounds exactly like players we go for...not for me would rather go with what we got than waste more money already got shite like healy, kerkar (sorry Kerkar fans), Little (slightly harsh maybe).

Really? Why? 31 yr old stroppy striker with history of knee problem...it sounds exactly like players we go for...not for me would rather go with what we got than waste more money already got shite like healy, kerkar (sorry Kerkar fans), Little (slightly harsh maybe).

His goalscoring record is top class and would easily score goals up here.

You spelled brilliant wrong.

Leicester?!

That mob are minted.

Rangers have rejected a £6.5 million bid for striker Nikica Jelavic.

STV understands a firm offer has been tabled by the Championship club, who are managed by former England boss Sven Goran Eriksson, but the offer has been dismissed by the SPL champions.

http://sport.stv.tv/football/scottish-premier/rangers/268280-rangers-reject-leicester-bid-for-nikica-jelavic/

56 goals since 2006 season aye pure magic mate...

doh

17 goals in the bundesliga last season for a relegated side against teams like Bayern Munich, Borrusia Dortmund, Bayer Leverkusen etc. 25 goals in 52 matches at international level.