Deadline Day Transfers Thread

Skelf

Have any team ever signed 4 players in the last.... 13.5hours of a transfer window?

Lets be the first then. Whilst its a lot of business to do its not completely out of the question.

We must have a list of players we have been looking at and we if there is any sort of proper management going on at our club, have started planning for this bid the moment we got knocked out of europe. if not before as a just in case scenario.

Maybe I expect to much, but I would like to think that we have many bids/offers in the pipeline today

Lets be the first then. Whilst its a lot of business to do its not completely out of the question.

We must have a list of players we have been looking at and we if there is any sort of proper management going on at our club, have started planning for this bid the moment we got knocked out of europe. if not before as a just in case scenario.

Maybe I expect to much, but I would like to think that we have many bids/offers in the pipeline today

I admire your enthusiasm mate, but sadly i think it wishful thinkin, especially given how we've gone about our dealings so far. Imo we'll get a loan in at the very most.

Marc Albrighton combined with 2-3 million for Davis, then if that money was used to sign a striker like Hamdi Salihi then IMO we would be in a stronger position than we are just now.

Matt McKay is very similar to Davis and could be his replacement.

Albrighton Naismith McKay Wylde

Jelavic Salihi

Not bad at all, will never happen though!!!!

I would quite happily let Davis go for Albrighton if he is going to be played on the right wing. Davis is not a right winger, that much is clear. And he's one of the untouchables for some odd reason.

Where? don't see it on his twitter.

Sorry it was Graham.

STV Graham:

Marc Albrighton linked with a move to Rangers but with both Stewart Downing and Ashley Young leaving Villa Park this summer, surely he feature's in Alex McLeish's plans this season?