Forum Suggestion For The Bears Den

JTP

I said it a long time ago and with seeing similar threads alot recently I'll ask the question again.

Does anyone think it would be a better idea to have the one single ** Official Injury Update ** thread where all injury information, rehabilitation etc is discussed?

I find it's difficult sometimes to actually find out how our injured players are recovering and I think most of us just look for a time scale to when they will be back playing.

Given our injury history it would probably end up a sticky :disappointment:

I've alwYs thought that in the build up to the next game (whoever our opponents are) there should be a thread detailing the teams, players available, recent history ie results etc

Of course all that takes time to find out but would be better than searching through 20 pages of the " official" thread to find it all out

Start one up. As you state, it will be used continually.

As you know though mate it doesnt work like that on here. You made a cracking champions leauge thread only for people to start new threads asking questions that would have been answered had they read your thread :lol:

I said it a long time ago and with seeing similar threads alot recently I'll ask the question again.

Does anyone think it would be a better idea to have the one single ** Official Injury Update ** thread where all injury information, rehabilitation etc is discussed?

I find it's difficult sometimes to actually find out how our injured players are recovering and I think most of us just look for a time scale to when they will be back playing.

Given our injury history it would probably end up a sticky :disappointment:

A sticky thread for this would be great imo.

I've alwYs thought that in the build up to the next game (whoever our opponents are) there should be a thread detailing the teams, players available, recent history ie results etc

Of course all that takes time to find out but would be better than searching through 20 pages of the " official" thread to find it all out

Like a matchday program? That would be brilliant but quite time consuming. I don't read matchday threads anyway cause they don't give you much info so to speak.

A sticky thread for this would be great imo.

Like a matchday program? That would be brilliant but quite time consuming. I don't read matchday threads anyway cause they don't give you much info so to speak.

Are you kidding they are great. Every player we have is shite. Ally is a wank. FFS its only 4-0 get it fucking sorted! This is pish, thats pish, fuck you Edu, Davis, Jelavic, Weir ya auld wank! Etc etc. They are great fun

What is up with Ness anyway?

Goodness knows, I feel the club are kinda poor with keeping us up-to-date on some things, especially on Ness, got no clue what's up with him or how long he's out for. Just always seems to be injured, it's a real shame, without these injuries, he could even be pushing for International recognition right now. If Forrest is in the Scotland squad after a year of first teasm football then Ness wouldn't have been far off

Goodness knows, I feel the club are kinda poor with keeping us up-to-date on some things, especially on Ness, got no clue what's up with him or how long he's out for. Just always seems to be injured, it's a real shame, without these injuries, he could even be pushing for International recognition right now. If Forrest is in the Scotland squad after a year of first teasm football then Ness wouldn't have been far off

Hope his injuries don't cost him to much :disappointment:

Your responses are rapid! Haha, anyway, I agree, would be so sad if these injuries just stalled his career and we ended up moving him on. He's got so much potential, i'd be heartbroken if it didn't work out for him

Thats what happens when you work in a place thats easy to skive :wink:

Although im still hung over from Sunday and i blame Blue corn flakes from on here for this :sherlock:

That's the idea, previous scorers that kind of thing

The matchday threads themselves can be infuriating, player gets slammed, then scores and becomes a hero... lol