Whtyes Transfer Funds Promise

pedro365

When craig whyte bought rangers he said money would be available for players n upgrades to stadium ie screens bein replaced or repaired which hasnt been done, he also promised to upgrade the toilets which he hasnt al he did was give it a lick of paint and as for replacing the food courts theyre still the fuckin same as when murray was there so as far as l can see the only promise hes acctually kept was tieing up davis, mcgregor etc on long term deals, but he hasnt provided the cold hard cash he said he would n to many times he said one thing n done another for a owner who states he wants to build on the clubs success last season hes got a funny way of showing it cos unless he shows some money were not winning the league this season or any other until he gets serious wae the cash

Whyte promised 5m which was in the shareholders statement it doesn't say that 5m will be spent on players net he could say some of the money was used to tie up McGregor, Whittaker, Davis, 5yr deals, and we have signed 6 players and brought 1 in on loan. We have brought in 2.7m approx Bougherra and CA Money should leave over 3m to spend it doesn't add up mate.

Murrayesque all over again.

He spent the whole time not promising anything as far as I can remember. He never agreed to meet the previous board's demands so he never promised to deliver what they demanded.

He said 5 million but he's spent 2.7ish on players with a further multi-million splash on tying up current players. As he sees it, he has probably surpassed the 5 million figure by a fair whack.

It's all down to how he spun the wording of everything. That's why we didn't see him in a great deal of interviews prior to buying up the club. This is how business people work - they screw you red raw on a daily basis before breakfast and there's nothing you can do about it. It what they get off on - why they get up in the morning. It's them vs. you and they normally win. They are cunning as fuck and will spin, spin, spin until you don't know where to start.

not you m8. i was asking mclachlan,pedro and britishbear seeing as they have all said we wont win the league but none of them can answer a simple question.

I havent said anything about who will win the league.

I have said what we have is not good enough for Rangers or what we were promised.

Well we might have had the 5m if ally hadn't have made a major cock up

In saying that we'll never know

Transfer budgets are not guaranteed on Champions league qualification. He told us what we would have before the league was won. Although he did say a week or 2 ago that most signings will be done at the end of the window

If rangers not gonnae win league then dont care wat other teams do mr shte is just a con artist n total bullshitter

Fuck off ya bellend.

I wish the banks had stayed in control so little fucks like you would piss off and leave the supporting of the club to us that actually care. Its not about signings etc. We need 1 more striker and thats it to retain this leauge. Some players need a boot in the balls but this is the best squad of players in the leauge as it has been for the last 3 years

Fuck off ya bellend.

I wish the banks had stayed in control so little fucks like you would piss off and leave the supporting of the club to us that actually care. Its not about signings etc. We need 1 more striker and thats it to retain this leauge. Some players need a boot in the balls but this is the best squad of players in the leauge as it has been for the last 3 years

(tu)

Another dodgy poster in dodgy thread shocker :pipe:

(tu)

Another dodgy poster in dodgy thread shocker :pipe:

One of fucking many on here. Makes you wonder. However some like Mchlachlan seem to want to be "i told yae he had nae money" sort which is also very annoying. Lets hope were keeping a couple under wraps so these cunts piss off

Any snippets mate?

Feck it, aye: Ally wants two players in by tommorrow night, and that Greek boy who plays with Frankfurt Ally has his portfolio and thats one he is looking to bring in. But to be honest its very quiet and I think they are trying to keep things in house as much as just now !! Hopefully get someone else in to give us a wee boost mate !