Jelavic Transfer Thread

HashPizza

A Striker that has never scored a Competitive goal.

the way i see it is he is unproven who cant cut it at arsenal as if he was that good why are arsenal giving him away as we all know arsenal are always on the look out for young talent so what does that tell you ????

doh Clubs are fucking stupid. Think we're just going to decide to get rid of our best striker a few hours before the end of the window.

Stupid? How?

Its smart on their part.

We are out of Europe, Jelavic looks uninterested and we need to balance the books.

Its a tester, that may turn out to be a great move depending how desperate the board get.

I hope we say no, but I have my concerns.

Stupid? How?

Its smart on their part.

We are out of Europe, Jelavic looks uninterested and we need to balance the books.

Its a tester, that may turn out to be a great move depending how desperate the board get.

I hope we say no, but I have my concerns.

If we have any ambition or want to be in the CL group stages for sure next season (I think the winners of the SPL go straight through?), there's no way we can sell him.

What i do have to say though, is i'm having a good giggle at the Leicster blokes criticising Jelavic.

For a player to play in the SPL and be playing for Croatia in almost all their major internationals, and judging by the player himself on quotes he made about "not joining anyone unless they are bigger than Rangers" i'd safely assume he will not be going to Leicster

What i'd be concerned about is if a premiership team come in for him, teams like Bolton are the ones who could do the damage here, not the smaller teams.

£10M and id sell if im honest. We should have targets in mind.

With our track record of protracted transfers - I don't think so!

I would rather keep the player than get the cash. He is the only real creative spark we have up front and gels really well with Laff and Naismith. We would be shite up front without him

Middlesbrough were favourites last season, and the season before Cardiff...if thats how people will look at that side of things fair enough, but my money isn't on Leicster for promotion this season.

40,000 was just under our average peak last season was it not? europe and old firm aside.

Our average attendance last season was above 45,000 which is 90% full.

Not bad.

What i do have to say though, is i'm having a good giggle at the Leicster blokes criticising Jelavic.

For a player to play in the SPL and be playing for Croatia in almost all their major internationals, and judging by the player himself on quotes he made about "not joining anyone unless they are bigger than Rangers" i'd safely assume he will not be going to Leicster

What i'd be concerned about is if a premiership team come in for him, teams like Bolton are the ones who could do the damage here, not the smaller teams.

I expect there to be further bids especially from Premier League clubs now that Leicester have made a bid. I can't see him being at Rangers by this time come tomorrow night.