Was Whyte Banking On Europe Or Not?

Seems a bit odd to have the much vaunted £7m worth of bids out for several players long before any Euro action was played then hear after Maribor that the cupboard is bare. I think Mr Murray always made the point that he did not factor European qualification into his accounts. Given our recent European form, why would Mr Whyte do it? Has he?

If Jela goes & nobody comes in then we are fucked.

Healy,Lafferty,Beattie & Naisy won't win us the league imo

Lafferty has done a pretty good job when it's come to the crunch in the past 3 seasons. Naismith is finally a good first team starter. Healy and Beattie won't because they won't get a sniff.

Lafferty has done a pretty good job when it's come to the crunch in the past 3 seasons. Naismith is finally a good first team starter. Healy and Beattie won't because they won't get a sniff.

I hope Lafferty would step up to the plate,want him become a sucess with us & bang in 20+ a season!

Naismith i prefer to be playing in the hole between midfield & strikers,feel he is far more effective in that position.

We are trying to punt Beattie out on loan. Feel we need 2 strikers,Rhys Murphy has been banded about quite a bit,also hope we could maybe get a quality striker who's left out the EPL teams 25 man squad on loan.

I hope Lafferty would step up to the plate,want him become a sucess with us & bang in 20+ a season!

Naismith i prefer to be playing in the hole between midfield & strikers,feel he is far more effective in that position.

We are trying to punt Beattie out on loan. Feel we need 2 strikers,Rhys Murphy has been banded about quite a bit,also hope we could maybe get a quality striker who's left out the EPL teams 25 man squad on loan.

If Lafferty gets played as a striker he has shown what he can do. Will we do it regularly enough though and not just when everyone is injured or off-form?

If Whyte learned anything from the european debacles, then I hope it is you don't win anything unless you have a decent squad and you don't get any money for a decent squad unless you win something.

Selling Jela and buying cheapo replacements at the last minute to fill jerseys will see us lose the league and face no euro football next season either.

That kind of short term thinking is what brought us to where we are now.

Lafferty won't win us the league. He only comes good in the last few months.

The rest are dire.

It's quite simple, if we sell Jela, we lose out on the league and next years europe. Not to mention having to watch a season of 0-0 draws and drubbing from the manks.

We need to bite the bullet, keep Jela and buy another striker.