Old Firm Hospitality For Two People

OlegKuznetsov

I was thinking of treating myself to a nice seat for the OF game along with a friend. Anyone know the cost and if it's likely to be available for the match in two week? I suspect it may be too late.

Unfortunately the ticket office is closed today.

You have to buy a package to get the old firm, usually 3-5 games. Cheapest way for you to do it is the 3 match Symon Lounge for £315 a head. Gets you Celtic and 2 class C matches (everyone minus Celtic, Hearts, Hibs, Aberdeen).

I was thinking of treating myself to a nice seat for the OF game along with a friend. Anyone know the cost and if it's likely to be available for the match in two week? I suspect it may be too late.

I am now your mate :-)

http://www.rangers.co.uk/articles/20110805/three-big-games-at-ibrox_2254657_2411571

Not far off a season ticket for that :D

Yeah, for some sausage rolls and privilage of using a paid bar you are far better off to have a season ticket and get a nice meal in town then a taxi to the ground! It's not worth it to be honest. For the fancier packages you get better food but a 4 course dinner prior to a 12.45 kick off just doesn't work anyways.

My mistake, I thought you were visiting the Garden of England this weekend. doh

i was meant to be down on 24th but had to cancel as my dads going in for his hip replacement soon and will need looking after for a wee bit so safer to leave it till next year, but i will be down to see the invicta loyal for :beer1: