Murray The Man To Blame For All The Negativity

minstral

Murray is to blame for all the negativity with our fans. He has left us in some mess with all this tax carry on and has run the club into the ground. Started of well but at at the end of the day was all smoke and mirrors and whatever he could get out of our club, and let us hope he never shows his face at Ibrox ever again.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as I agree Minst, you have to look at the spoilt brat tendency of some of our own support.

Demanding money be spent, more than we're going to make this season and then would be the first to complain that Whyte is plunging us into debt.

Murray is gone, Whyte is in charge now and seems to be making the same mistakes that Murray made - that's the most concerning part.

I'd say Whyte is having trouble fixing Murray's mistakes, and it'll take years of hard work.

That's why it's ludicrous to berate the guy 4 months into the job.

I'd say Whyte is having trouble fixing Murray's mistakes, and it'll take years of hard work.

That's why it's ludicrous to berate the guy 4 months into the job.

I agree to an extent mate but it appears as though Whyte isn't handling certain things very well. This tax issue, it was all made clear before the takeover and the fans were reassured - Whyte should have planned ahead and had this sorted well before it got to this stage.

I'll still reserve judgment on him till the end of the season though. :tu:.

Murray is to blame for all the negativity with our fans. He has left us in some mess with all this tax carry on and has run the club into the ground. Started of well but at at the end of the day was all smoke and mirrors and whatever he could get out of our club, and let us hope he never shows his face at Ibrox ever again.

As I've already said Mr Minstral, SDM has left the club in a very big mess, and it'll take Craig Whyte a good few years, and a lot of hard work to get us back to where we belong. I truly hope, and believe, that football goes in cycles, pretty much like everything else in life, and the Rangers will again be a force to be reckoned with at home and abroad.

It's absolutely crazy to be criticising the guy after only 4 months in the job. Give him time. I'm sure he's a clever enough guy to be able to turn the club around.

SDM to buy Ayr Utd now? :ph34r:

As much as I agree Minst, you have to look at the spoilt brat tendency of some of our own support.

Demanding money be spent, more than we're going to make this season and then would be the first to complain that Whyte is plunging us into debt.

Whyte has already overseen our debt rising(unless he offloads players in January) without spending much at all. I don't see where spoilt brat comes into that scenario.

it will take us years and possibly even administration to get us out from under murrays mess.

i do hope if the worst happens people realise who is to blame.

Murray is gone, Whyte is in charge now and seems to be making the same mistakes that Murray made - that's the most concerning part.

Which mistakes? <cr> Mr Whyte has rightfully NOT budgeted for non guaranteed funds allowing the manager to spend freely which Murray done year on year, credit to him for that. He hasnt overpaid for dud after dud like Murray, credit to him for that. Up until now he hasnt allowed the press free reign on attacking Rangers like Murray did. Maybe this case is one he cannot defend as the truth is now out there? Not really Mr Whytes fault, the reason for this fracas is because of Murrays mistakes!

Just what mistakes has Mr Whyte made? <cr>

I have a bad feeling that he's only passed his smoke and mirrors set on to Whyte and that he'll be back to collect it in time. I also heard this from someone with far better connections than me. :disappointment:

I also heard a rumour a long time ago that he is only "employing" Whyte to turn the club around, and then he'll be back. I don't believe a word of it.

I never even posted it on here. And as you know, I'm not the type who has a problem posting anything I hear, whether it's true or absolute bullshit.

Whyte has already overseen our debt rising(unless he offloads players in January) without spending much at all. I don't see where spoilt brat comes into that scenario.

How has our debt risen under Whyte?

If you're talking about the tax situation, that's hardly his fault. Also, I'd wager we're paying fucking nothing like the interest we used to under Lloyds.

Do you genuinely believe that anyone who acquires the amount of debt Craig Whyte did, can actually make inroads in the space of 4 months?

Serious question mate. Do you really think it's possible, considering the club will not be receiving CL money this season? And we've not sold anything substantial that could be used to pay off some of our debt.

I honestly don't see our debt being hugely affected for a good 2 or 3 years, when Craig Whyte will be well and truly on his way to making us great again.

Here here!!... Got what he wanted from the club, opened many doors for him in Scotland also landed him a knighthood. The way he reacted to attacks on the club was carbon copy of the bully. In that once challenged they hide away and act the big man to the likes of Bain and the likes, knowing full well they would keep stum.

So so so so so so so so pleased he is away. Messed up everything the guys who invested the £40m and Dave King re his £20m , yet the training ground is called Murray park , still can't figure that one out. Yeah i know the guys who invested should have known better.

Please no John Grieg suggestions for Murray Park, let's not forget he was one fo the board that messed up and yet he and John MacLelland still sit on new board. GET THEM OUT NOW .

Which mistakes? <cr> Mr Whyte has rightfully NOT budgeted for non guaranteed funds allowing the manager to spend freely which Murray done year on year, credit to him for that. He hasnt overpaid for dud after dud like Murray, credit to him for that. Up until now he hasnt allowed the press free reign on attacking Rangers like Murray did. Maybe this case is one he cannot defend as the truth is now out there? Not really Mr Whytes fault, the reason for this fracas is because of Murrays mistakes!

Just what mistakes has Mr Whyte made? <cr>

I didnt mean anything to do with transfers or any of that. As a club we seemed really unprepared for this HMRC tax debacle when we should have had it all sorted. I know HMRC have wrongly leaked info regarding us, however it shouldn't have ever got to this stage IMO. Mr. Whyte knew months ago, before he'd even taken over the club, about this tax issue and should have dealt with it. It's poor management in this instance.

I'm happy with what Mr. Whyte has done for our club so far, but I just feel in this instance he's made a mistake that's lost him many Bears confidence - a mistake Murray made all too often.

Is Murray to blame for the lies Whyte told us and all the disastrous transfer negotiations? What about the side that blatantly needed overhauled to be fit for even the most irrelevant european opposition?