CL Qualification

I can see it the now.Gers qualify for CL qualifying round.Then what get humiliated in the qualifier or get a weak team & squeeze into group stage and get humiliated in the group stages.Everybodys up in arms get rid of Watty-SDM out, same auld tat.We will never be ready for this until SDM goes.

For a start we wont get humilated. We will not ne great by any means but we will most certainly be difficult to beat.

And do you not think if SDM goes and we are taken over it might just unsettle the squad? Peoples futures in doubt, not knowing the new owner well, possibly a new setup, fear of failure? SDM going is not going to be the answer of all our problems!

Guest therabbitt

have more faith! we have played better than celtic since watty came in and they got to the last 16, also we did well in europe this year despite some questionable management...

i'd be extremely pleased just for us to make the group stages

Thats all the managrement are hoping for....Murray doesnt want to invest to go further

Of course if they go further it will be an unexpected bonus

i'd be extremely pleased just for us to make the group stages

Thats all the managrement are hoping for....Murray doesnt want to invest to go further

Of course if they go further it will be an unexpected bonus

I don't mean im happy with just making the group stages and no more. But considering the current situation...low funds..rubbish chairman etc, I think just making the group stages would be an achievement in itself.

I can see it the now.Gers qualify for CL qualifying round.Then what get humiliated in the qualifier or get a weak team & squeeze into group stage and get humiliated in the group stages.Everybodys up in arms get rid of Watty-SDM out, same auld tat.We will never be ready for this until SDM goes.

I have talked with CR, he disagrees.

we have no realistic chance of qualifying past the champions league group stage EVERY YEAR, however because we did it last year and celtic this year we have set a target for both ourselves and celtic. We will only make it past the groups if we get a lucky/good draw. we will be 3rd maybe 4th pot so i cant see it happening, theres no need to invest heavily to compete in the champions league because as much as i would like to see us win a major european trophy, we aint gonna any time soon

we have no realistic chance of qualifying past the champions league group stage EVERY YEAR, however because we did it last year and celtic this year we have set a target for both ourselves and celtic. We will only make it past the groups if we get a lucky/good draw. we will be 3rd maybe 4th pot so i cant see it happening, theres no need to invest heavily to compete in the champions league because as much as i would like to see us win a major european trophy, we aint gonna any time soon

Lets get this straight....its pathetic when we start saying that qualifying for the last 16 is an achievment.

Its like saying we reached the 2nd round in the old EC......feckin pesh !

Some of you want to pull yerselves together

yer but its still setting a target, we want to reach the last 16 every year and then try and get past it, if you want to settle for the group stages, go ahead be my guest because its probably all we will see of europe if we get there, unless we finish 3rd which i would prefer.

Lets get this straight....its pathetic when we start saying that qualifying for the last 16 is an achievment.

You are on drugs If you dont think qualifying from the group stages of the Champions league is a major achievement.

Only 1 person needs to pull himself together and that is you.......

You are on drugs If you dont think qualifying from the group stages of the Champions league is a major achievement.

Well here we have it......one of the clowns who accepts not 2nd... but 3rd prizes

Get yersel tae....

There's only one clown and thats you. Las 16 of the CL is a great achievement for Rangers, especially at this moment in time. Europes greats have failed before that hurdle on occassions.

There's only one clown and thats you. Las 16 of the CL is a great achievement for Rangers, especially at this moment in time. Europes greats have failed before that hurdle on occassions.

Welcome to Billy Smarts....I will send yer floppy shoes and red nose on tae ye :craphead:

I also think qualification for last 16 is a poor target to aim at.Realistic but at Rangers we should be aiming higher than that.Our aims should be in line with clubs like PSV who are continually looking to improve & not by spending milllions either.Our style of football has to change to a keep the ball more style as well & I dont think WS is the man to take us to that level.Sorry to sound defeatist but Im a realist.

Think everybody better pull themselves together or it's curtains ! :D

Qualification from the group phases has now been done by both RFC and CFC.

Now to take it from there.

It will not happen unless we INVEST SOME MONEY SDM!!

NV

We both know its never gonna happen.If PLG comes over here & gets £2M what chance has WS got.NO chance thats what

Qualification from the group phases has now been done by both RFC and CFC.

Now to take it from there.

It will not happen unless we INVEST SOME MONEY SDM!!

Aye and plenty of it and wisely spent, if this man murray doesn't weigh in and comes away with any more of his lies that only the most gullable of fans would believe to fend off criticism then I honestly think there will be heavy protesting !