Seriously Anyboby Take Mcfadden Or Diouf Back

red_whiteandblue

Too much wages for what they would offer the team IMO,Ally clearly doesn't rate Diouf enough to pay the sort of wages he's would want.

McFadden wouldn't sign anyway and the last thing we need is a Cousin type attitude around the club if he's sitting on the bench not getting his game.

Too much wages for what they would offer the team IMO,Ally clearly doesn't rate Diouf enough to pay the sort of wages he's would want.

McFadden wouldn't sign anyway and the last thing we need is a Cousin type attitude around the club if he's sitting on the bench not getting his game.

That's exactly what I see happening if he did come up here. We'd be getting him for cover and I think his ego wouldn't allow that. He's been too overrated in the past to sit on a bench and take it gracefully.

I do think he could do a job for us but not in a starting every game capacity.

That's exactly what I see happening if he did come up here. We'd be getting him for cover and I think his ego wouldn't allow that. He's been too overrated in the past to sit on a bench and take it gracefully.

I do think he could do a job for us but not in a starting every game capacity.

Definitely (tu)

We can't expect anyone to be happy sitting on the bench but he comes across as the type who would just sulk rather than work harder and prove the manager wrong.

McFadden may have been a sellik fan as a boy, but he's not a rancid one. He actually a nice guy. I met him once and asked if he would ever play for Rangers and he said, why wouldn't I, I don't support celtic anymore, so I don't have any allegiances to a particular team.