Bain's Court Papers

jmo21

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems Bain is chasing us for 1.3million.

And the reason for them bringing up the insolvency is beacuse Whyte had not put up the 5 million for working capital, 5 million for the team,1.7 million for immediate capital and the 2.8 million for the tax bill before Bain was suspended, while not paying a number suppliers each due 20k+ in time, which they say all point to a substantial risk of insolvency.

Also says Whyte indicated that he was prepared to pay 10-15 million to any tax liability but if the bill is anymore than that he would let the company go under.

Seems to me Bain just wants his money before any tax bill arrives.

I've just read them - Bain wants a shade over £1.3m from The Rangers.

Included are items such as private health care, a car, pension contributions, certain bonuses equal to that which the players received. Laughably and ironically, it includes anticipated European success bonuses because we should qualify for the CL and almost certainly would for the Europa.

This 'Rangers man' wants the court to make special provision for his payments because he is worried that Rangers might go under and cites examples pointing to this - such as the club not paying a number of bills for relatively small sums timeously.

Timeously - you couldn't make it up.

I hope you lose heavily, Bain, I expect Whyte to take you on and hope he succeeds in a any counter claim against you. Most important of all - I hope to never see you at Ibrox again. Not only are you apparently willing to wash the clubs dirty linen publicly, you don't seem to mind that your case may well be the one that puts the last straw on the camels back.

Rangers man?

Included are items such as private health care, a car, pension contributions, certain bonuses equal to that which the players received. Laughably and ironically, it includes anticipated European success bonuses because we should qualify for the CL and almost certainly would for the Europa.

This 'Rangers man' wants the court to make special provision for his payments because he is worried that Rangers might go under and cites examples pointing to this - such as the club not paying a number of bills for relatively small sums timeously.

I hope you lose heavily, Bain, I expect Whyte to take you on and hope he succeeds in a any counter claim against you. Most important of all - I hope to never see you at Ibrox again. Not only are you apparently willing to wash the clubs dirty linen publicly, you don't seem to mind that your case may well be the one that puts the last straw on the camels back.

Rangers man?

(tu)

Rangers man?

Very well put.

Rangers man my arse.

(tu)

Rangers man?

Moses he has learned well of his master Murray, the both of them should never show their faces at Ibrox again.

Its nothing to worry about. Craig Whyte is the man. He has a billion pounds in his castle and will sort it all out. If you believe all this you are a "tim" What is it with all this negative stuff ?

:anguish:

Here's the thing - it's not that the vast body of supporters do not know or accept we have troubles, they are so widely documented now as to be virtually unavoidable.

But, there are those, like you, who post in a fashion that appears to relish - almost celebrate - the problems we have and many do not like it. That's being polite about it.

Dry yer eyes about the challenges to your seemingly relentless negativity: you earn it. And deserve the derision heaped upon you. Perhaps you can make a special case for leniency by quoting the moronic, unthinking mantra of the misery seekers - you know the one - anyone disagreeing with predictions of imminent doom has 'their head in the sand'.

:lol:

Bain now features very highly on the list of enemies of the club.

An absolute disgrace of a man who should be apologising for the mess he left behind never mind suggesting he has been wrongly treated.

Go and take a f..k to yourself Martin you are arguably worse than that lot from the other side of the city and there can be no bigger insult than that.

Rangers man?

Maybe he needs the money for repairs to a house somewhere like France !! Come along way since making sure the beers were in plenty of supply at Ibrox. Yes David three bags full David

As you would expect the papers are very one sided from Bain's Lawyer but they do make some serious allegations which Rangers enemies will pounce upon.Until we see the Rangers Court submission (which is highly unlikely) then expect to see much more speculation about Rangers and insolvency.The question in my mind is how do such papers get into the Public domain? You can only deduce that someone is out to do us serious damage through negative publicity.Banning Newspapers from Ibrox is not a good idea in my opinion as it will only lead to further allegations and speculation.You would have thought Rangers would have a strategy on how to deal with this constant rumours etc but so far our response is silence and banning the Herald etc.I feel sorry for Ally as so far he has had to field questions about our finances from the Media.Someone else should be taking that on and leaving him to deal with football matters.Anyway.I am away over to Tannadump hoping we put on a 5 star display and leave with 3 points.

Bain now features very highly on the list of enemies of the club.

An absolute disgrace of a man who should be apologising for the mess he left behind never mind suggesting he has been wrongly treated.

Go and take a f..k to yourself Martin you are arguably worse than that lot from the other side of the city and there can be no bigger insult than that.

:clap:

We can criticise Bain all we want here but the fact remains is that it is YET ANOTHER FUKK UP by our new regime.

A Chief Executive gets sacked in press, whilst he is away on Club Business, raising funds for charity.

Was there ever any doubt there was going to be a court case.

Its just one thing after another. At some point people are going to have to look inwardly ffs.

All this insolvency nonsense is getting annoying.

We have released a statement saying its just scaremongering tactics and thats what I believe aswell.

As for Bain, I stuck up for him on here quite a few times but you can go and royally fuck yourself you baldy wank. I pray Whyte takes you to the cleaners you f****n bastard.

We can criticise Bain all we want here but the fact remains is that it is YET ANOTHER FUKK UP by our new regime.

That's not just a creative spin on events, that's wishful thinking.

In what way is the club responsible for this 'Rangers man' deciding to haul us through the courts? There must have been alternatives to explore - but it has been Bain's choice (and no one else's) to pursue this route.

In what way is the club responsible for this 'Rangers man' deciding to haul us through the courts? There must have been alternatives to explore - but it has been Bain's choice (and no one else's) to pursue this route.

We sacked him in the press. If we had done things properly, he would have walked with a normalized redundancy package way below what we are now facing and without all the legal fees and embarrassment attached.

Answer me this.

If you open up the Sunday mail tomorrow and there is s picture of you saying you have been banned for life from ibrox and there is no way back and you haven't the first clue as to why, do you sit back and say "that's ok as I love my club"

Think Mr Bain may have opened a can of worms, because cases like this comes down to money and the firm that Rangers have will be going over everything with diligence and will come back on Mr BAIN. THERE ARE ALWAYS SKELETONS TO BE FOUND