*** The Official Champions V Bheggars***

I think Edu should start as well, as long as its not beside McCulloch. On McKay, we might as well blood him while the season is young. We're top of the league and in a good position, he also is supposedly a box-to-box mid so we will need energy like that in the middle to combat Kayal, Ki, Brown and/or Ledley.

I understand this..But when has Edu ever played well in an OF? At the best of times he doesn't have enough time to control the ball, let alone OF games. The fans will only get on his back straight away, he suits a slow paced game.I agree he played well against DU, but give them something to think about and play McKay. With Edu they know what to expect.

Aye good points. I thought Edu has done well in the 1-0 game where he scored, did well beforehand though, and likewise in the Cup Final when he was shifted to defence I think. Anyway, it's refreshing to see a number of players that are capable of playing in centre midfield for a change.

The midfield wins matches imho

We need

.............AM

Sw...DG...CB...LW

............EDU.....

....SN....SD....MM

...........................KL...

.............NJ....

Attack their right.... we win big.

Lee W, Matt M, Kyle and Jela's movement does the biz.

My team vs Celtic would be McGregor, Whittaker, Goian, Bocanegra, Papac, Naismith, Davis, Edu McKay, Lafferty and Jelavic.

Wylde is inconsistent and usually has a very poor final ball. Bedoya if fit can be a sub. I prefer Papac to Wallace defensively.

I want Lafferty and Jelavic up front and putting pressure on the Celtic defence.

I think Goian will score at a corner.

Ortiz should be nowhere near the side!

Agreed, been utter pish sice coming here.

It really is so simple, play without Jig and Edu together and we will compete and cause them problems. Ally won't drop Jig and he is already creaming his pants about his return.

Jig will start with Edu and he won't change it until it's too late. It's just too predictable.

If he goes with a dynamic mf of:

Naismith Edu Davis McKay with jela and Laff up top, Laff dropping back to support the MF which he does so well, we will win.

Ally cannot see this and it will ultimately cost him his job.

............McGregor.............

Whittaker Bocanegra Goian Papac

.........Davis Edu Mckay.........

Naismith...................Wylde

...............Jelavic..............

Expect to see this, and would be content, 451/433. Wouldnt be overly supised to see Jig in for Wylde though, which would certainly make it an inflexible 451. :( No Alistair, just no!

the Papster is fit right? love the pap daddy. :h34rt:

Seriously looking forward to seeing Big Dorin on Sunday. He's been immense since joining us. Would love to see him taking out broonaldinho in the box, and broon getting booked for a dive. Would drive them mental.

Also starting to like the look of Bocanegra. Tidy, no nonsense, good player.

Said on another thread. Steve Davis and Naisey have to show up. They are the keys to success imho.

shellick won;t get a sniff on Sunday.

Is there anything better than seeing lemon go into meltdown? Nope.

Not the slightest bit worried about this match.

............McGregor.............

Whittaker Bocanegra Goian Papac

.........Davis Edu Mckay.........

Naismith...................Wylde

...............Jelavic..............

Expect to see this, and would be content, 451/433. Wouldnt be overly supised to see Jig in for Wylde though, which would certainly make it an inflexible 451. :( No Alistair, just no!

the Papster is fit right? love the pap daddy. :h34rt:

Thats the team i said aswell minus Papac for Wallace. I hope he plays that side. The midfield will win us the game.

McCoist is either going to surprise us and play the line up we all want or he's sitting right now considering these two line ups

McGregor

Papac

Goian

Bocanegra

Whittaker

Wallace/Lafferty

Edu

McCulloch

Davis

Naismith

Jelavic

or

McGregor

Papac

Goian

Boca

Whittaker

Davis

Edu

McCulloch

Naismith

Lafferty

Jelavic

Seriously looking forward to seeing Big Dorin on Sunday. He's been immense since joining us. Would love to see him taking out broonaldinho in the box, and broon getting booked for a dive. Would drive them mental.

Also starting to like the look of Bocanegra. Tidy, no nonsense, good player.

Said on another thread. Steve Davis and Naisey have to show up. They are the keys to success imho.

shellick won;t get a sniff on Sunday.

Is there anything better than seeing lemon go into meltdown? Nope.

Not the slightest bit worried about this match.

I thought he was dodgy in his first 3 games but it was obvious he wasn't settled but now he looks settled and looks a good buy.