Late Jelavic Payment.

Translated

Scots are notoriously stingy. But so greedy that they do not comply with written contracts? With 31 August, the Rangers Rapid Vienna should have transferred a lot of money for striker Nikica Jelavic, who was replaced in 2010 by Vienna-Hütteldorf to Glasgow. We hear from Glasgow, is the current rate at least 500,000 €.

The financial bottleneck of the Scottish championship record is easily explained: Since the spring of this year, the Rangers have to carry a debt burden of 33 million euros in back taxes. Hope came when the billionaire Craig has taken over the Whyte traditional club in May. But the road is rockier than expected, because Whyte refuses to accept the legacy.

Wondering about mortgage payments

Rapid has been informed by the Rangers over the changes - until the secretary had to leave all of the club. The Scots also promised to comply with all payments, however, the deadlines would move backwards. Rapid manager Werner Kuhn would not comment on that, "Because there are details in the contract is agreed and there was silence.."

On demand, some members wondered Rapid Trustees generally on the installment when Jelavic transfer. No mention of it would have been. Scottish parties agree that on the failure to further rate addition is planned for next year.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sure they did, in fact, did Jim not have this conversation with you a week or so ago too?

Perhaps he did, but im sure if there was an official statement from Lloyds, it would be very easy to find.

Personally, i dont think Lloyds would be allowed to peep a whistle about any of their customers. There is a law that protects that you know. (tu)

Perhaps he did, but im sure if there was an official statement from Lloyds, it would be very easy to find.

Personally, i dont think Lloyds would be allowed to peep a whistle about any of their customers. There is a law that protects that you know. (tu)

I dont know, anyway, the fee was paid in full. So this thread can get deleted.