Fifa And Pro Evo Demos

MartinGers93

The time limit thing is fixed in Fifa.

You pick your team, line-up and strip before you get matched with someone.

That's worse. Opens up the possibility of kit clashes and the vast majority of people will just go Barcelona, not willing to take the chance of going a lesser team and being matched with someone else who's Barcelona.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's worse. Opens up the possibility of kit clashes and the vast majority of people will just go Barcelona, not willing to take the chance of going a lesser team and being matched with someone else who's Barcelona.

No it avoids kit clashes and you get matched up with similar teams.

So lets say you go a 4 star team? it matches you with a team of similar rating so it stops playing 5 star teams constantly.

I like Fifa 12, defending if fine but I'm finding it harder to get shots on target on this for some reason <cr>

Another impressive thing is the player likeness, was playing as Man City and went on instant replay and scrolled through the players, unbelievable likeness and much improved. Aguero was the only dodgy one I saw the rest are brilliant IMO

Aint d/ld any yet, loved Pes on the ps2 but since the PS3 it's been Fifa all the way, will give them both a go at the weekend but in all honesty i hated Pes demo last year so never bought the game and the only thing that let Fifa down was the in game lag (especially on BAP), in all honesty i think i will be a Fifa fan but i'll give PES a chance since others say it's good !!!

first bad thing here, the impact engine is FAR too exagerated, unbelievable really. I chopped someone just to see it, he kind of stumbled backwards a few steps then suddenly did a backflip, horrible. Done it a few times now, hopefully get that fixed.

another thing on Fifa, quick throw ins :praise:

excellent new feature, annoying when everyone gets back into shape etc when you've broke away and made a good chance etc.

Agreed, great addition. (tu)

Anyway, I think the new defending will take a bit of getting used to but I'm glad they've made the game more challenging than previous years.

first bad thing here, the impact engine is FAR too exagerated, unbelievable really. I chopped someone just to see it, he kind of stumbled backwards a few steps then suddenly did a backflip, horrible. Done it a few times now, hopefully get that fixed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwhuvbRHjm8&feature=channel_video_title

Just happened to me there, what the hell is that all about?

The problem with the demo is that playing the computer is a totally different experience to playing a human player either online or offline.

This aswell. People in Fifa do not like to sit back and defend like I do so I tend to just play around them and pick them off because they jump into tackles and this is more pivotal this year than ever before.