Mw3 Purchase Strategy

Ace

What are you doing to obtain MW3?

Have you already pre-ordered or will you go out and buy it on the day of release?

I haven't preordered yet, but I might then pick it up on day of release Or I could preorder for delivery then not sure if it will turn up.

What are you doing to obtain MW3?

Have you already pre-ordered or will you go out and buy it on the day of release?

I haven't preordered yet, but I might then pick it up on day of release Or I could preorder for delivery then not sure if it will turn up.

Hopefully we will get ours a couple of days early again, Last year me and chris met up with gaz and got it 3-4 days early then went for a pint :sherlock:

I got my burd to pre order it for me at Tesco for £5 I think it was. I have no idea if they post it out or that though :ph34r:

You need to pick it up from the Tesco store your wife pre ordered it, You can go to Tesco at midnight and get it :)

Hopefully we will get ours a couple of days early again, Last year me and chris met up with gaz and got it 3-4 days early then went for a pint :sherlock:

You need to pick it up from the Tesco store your wife pre ordered it, You can go to Tesco at midnight and get it :)

Cheers for that!

Looks like I will be booking the following day off work then :sherlock:

pre-ordering the 'hardened edition' of amazon, hoping it comes a day early so i can get a head start on the competition!

80 bucks, alot of money but think getting all the map packs makes it worth it instead of buying them individually! from the 8th of november im going to be a total hermit for 2-3 days

pre-ordering the 'hardened edition' of amazon, hoping it comes a day early so i can get a head start on the competition!

80 bucks, alot of money but think getting all the map packs makes it worth it instead of buying them individually! from the 8th of november im going to be a total hermit for 2-3 days

Quite sure they'll reset the stats on actual launch day so anybody that's been playing it early will be left disappointed online.

I've ordered mine from Tesco. Staff discount and a discount code brought it to £29 for me. Cheapest I was able to find.

• 1 month later...