Son Of Williams

Loyalist_RFC

I know he was banned from here but i am in America at the moment but over on Vanguard Bears this is what he posted and it brings me back to home.

If only they would go home too :lol:

I like this post but because it does suit this occasion, because i believe this is our day and its also the anniversary of the Battle of Britain :D

This is from our very own sonOwilliam

I believe this will be one of the biggest Bheast match ever we have

its all to give today feck THE POPE.

If Ally could won matches like he scored goals we will be laughing :lol:

IN A DARK AND GREY NOVEMBER MORN

AS I LEFT BELFAST TOWN

IN A COLD AND LONELY PRISON VAN

FOR LONG KESH I WAS BOUND

MY SPIRIT WAS UNBROKEN

MY HEART JUST FEELED ON FIRE

BECAUSE I KNEW THAT SOON I WILL BE WITH

THE MEN BEHIND THE WIRE

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im a missing something? What the feck has that got to do with Rangers? Explain urself ma mahn? 

So are you saying with me being in America looking forward to a bheast match is nothing to do with Rangers and sonOwilliam

who was a well renowned poster on here is going of on one especially on this glorious day is nothing to with Rangers then what planet are you

living on :lol:

So are you saying with me being in America looking forward to a bheast match is nothing to do with Rangers and sonOwilliam

who was a well renowned poster on here is going of on one especially on this glorious day is nothing to with Rangers then what planet are you

living on :lol:

Eh????

I asked for an explanation not a martin luther king speech, never heard of the guy but ive only been on here a few month!! Ive not got a clue why that few lines has got anything to do with Rangers? Soz bud

I know he was banned from here but i am in America at the moment but over on Vanguard Bears this is what he posted and it brings me back to home.

If only they would go home too :lol:

I like this post but because it does suit this occasion, because i believe this is our day and its also the anniversary of the Battle of Britain :D

This is from our very own sonOwilliam

God bless him.

SoW if you're out there GETRIGHTFUCKININTAETHUM :praise:

Im a missing something? What the feck has that got to do with Rangers? Explain urself ma mahn? 

Why do you use h in your words that is a bheast trait.

Those lyrics are part of our integrated history between Glasgow & Ulster, the handwringers would do well to remember this instead of appeasing the filth.

• 11 months later...

SoW - banned for being a straight-talker. Whoever banned him got it wrong IMHO

Fucking ridiculous when you see some of the tarrier bastards that are still allowed to post on here.

I think some folk thought that he was that straight talking he was a tarrier trying to fit in.

Not me may I add but I wholeheartedly agree with the highlighted part.

I think some folk thought that he was that straight talking he was a tarrier trying to fit in.

Not me may I add but I wholeheartedly agree with the highlighted part.

Well they were well and truly wrong my good man.

Bring him back and if it's not too much trouble bring back the black n tans