Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary

MartinGers93

Saw it priced at £30 on some pre-order; I would have thought £20 would be fairer considering it's just an enhanced version of a complete game.

I'm looking forward to playing it, but with Skyrim and xmas encroaching on the calendar I think this will be a pre-owned purchase for me, and probably next year.

Saw it priced at £30 on some pre-order; I would have thought £20 would be fairer considering it's just an enhanced version of a complete game.

I'm looking forward to playing it, but with Skyrim and xmas encroaching on the calendar I think this will be a pre-owned purchase for me, and probably next year.

This year is looking good for games. I enjoyed Oblivion so I will be getting Skyrim.

Didn't even know about this so cheers Martin. Fuck, another game to buy. That's me up to about 9 or 10 now!!!!

And this may sound blasphemous but I've not even played Oblivion yet. Need to get through that before I think about buying Skyrim.

Didn't even know about this so cheers Martin. Fuck, another game to buy. That's me up to about 9 or 10 now!!!!

And this may sound blasphemous but I've not even played Oblivion yet. Need to get through that before I think about buying Skyrim.

Cracking game. The main quest isn't very long I would say 15-20 hours but if you do side quests etc you could easily go upto 100 hours.