***the Champions Vs Kilmarnock***

Gaz52

He shouldn't start tonight or anytime in the near future if the team keeps performing like it has been in the league. Only enforced changes should be dealt with when the team's on a winning roll.

We should always be looking to improve, no matter how well the team is doing.

IMO Ness for Edu is an imporvement.

We should always be looking to improve, no matter how well the team is doing.

IMO Ness for Edu is an imporvement.

Just have to agree to differ on that one RG. I can't think of anyone in the squad that's an improvement on our current starting 11.

Just have to agree to differ on that one RG. I can't think of anyone in the squad that's an improvement on our current starting 11.

Dont get me wrong, if Edu keeps his place and keeps playing the way he is at the momment I wont be complaining because he's been fantastic lately.

I just think Ness gives us a bit more.

:mcgregor:

:whittaker: :Goian::Bocanegra: :papac:

:ortiz: :davis: :3070edu: :wylde:

:jelavic: :lafferty:

Think thats the team we will put out tonight, I hope Ally doesn't put Davis out on the right with McCulloch snd Edu in the center. I reckon he'll throw Ortiz on the right and stick with Davis Edu in the middle.

We have a tendency of having at least one real howler of a game at home and it usually comes at a time when we are in good form and have the chance to extend our lead at the top.

Let's just hope that's not tonight and we are 7 points clear come full time.

This may sound harsh but Ortiz doesn't fill me with any confidence at all that he is worthy of a place in our team. Certainly not in an attacking role anyway. Plays primarily in a defensive role for Almeria then comes to us and we are determined to pigeon hole him in to a more attack minded role. He doesn't have the pace or the trickery required in my opinion to play the role Naismith does.

Whittaker moving up to right midfield wouldn't be the worst shout but you are then making two changes to a winning team.

Would be a huge blow to Edu stick with him when he wasn't playing brilliantly, then to drop him when he finds some of the best form in his time here.

That's why i never even responded to that suggestion. Brilliant man management that would be. Sorry Maurice i know you've been playing great these last few games but Jamie is literally just back from injury and is a better player than you so you're dropped.

Could it be that Edu's play and closing down of opponents has allowed Davis the freedom to play his game that McCulloch for example couldn't offer. Or the fact Jamie Ness is always blowing out his arse after 70 minutes due to him never being 100% match fit?

If it is working and we are winning why change it for the sake of it. We have to replace Naismith and in my opinion the less changes you make the better chance of getting another good performance.

Falkirk anyone?

That's why i never even responded to that suggestion. Brilliant man management that would be. Sorry Maurice i know you've been playing great these last few games but Jamie is literally just back from injury and is a better player than you so you're dropped.

Could it be that Edu's play and closing down of opponents has allowed Davis the freedom to play his game that McCulloch for example couldn't offer. Or the fact Jamie Ness is always blowing out his arse after 70 minutes due to him never being 100% match fit?

If it is working and we are winning why change it for the sake of it. We have to replace Naismith and in my opinion the less changes you make the better chance of getting another good performance.

Falkirk anyone?

I never said throw Ness right back in after his injury. I've said on numerous occasions that Ness should slowly be brought back in to the team.

When Ness is 100% fit he is a better player than Edu therefore should start ahead of him IMO.

I also said if Edu carries on playing the way he does and stays in the team i'll be happy.

How the fuck did you know on the 24th Sept. that Naisy would be "unavailable" for this one? <cr>

I work for the SFA, we don't tolerate accidents from Rangers players

But I edited the OP when I found out action was to be taken :wink:

I've bet with my boss that Killie won't score tonight and that Rangers will win :lol:

If Killie win tonight I owe 6 days holidays (I will get 6 days holidays taken off me)

If Killie score I will lose 1 days holiday

If Rangers win I get 1 extra day holiday

If Rangers don't concede I will get an extra days holiday

I already owe 3 days holidays so I hope to fuck Rangers win and don't concede so that I only owe one day. :lol:

This is the kinda shit I need to face whenever Rangers play :clap:

Team i'd like to see:

McGregor

Broadfoot Goian Bocanegra Papac

Bedoya Davis Edu McKay

Jelavic Lafferty

Would give Wylde a rest, has done well last few games but would like to see Matt McKay start.

What I think it will be:

McGregor

Whittaker Goian Weir Papac

Ortiz Davis McCulloch Wylde

Jelavic Lafferty

Think Ally will wan't to give Weir a start and have a funny feeling McCulloch will feature.

Team i'd like to see:

McGregor

Broadfoot Goian Bocanegra Papac

Bedoya Davis Edu McKay

Jelavic Lafferty

Would give Wylde a rest, has done well last few games but would like to see Matt McKay start.

What I think it will be:

McGregor

Whittaker Goian Weir Papac

Ortiz Davis McCulloch Wylde

Jelavic Lafferty

Think Ally will wan't to give Weir a start and have a funny feeling McCulloch will feature.

I too would like to see McKay start but that would be hypocritical seeing as how i have said you only make changes when forced to. The compromise may be that he takes Wylde off a bit earlier and gives McKay a good 20 to 30 minutes to get used to playing at Ibrox.

I personally think the guy will in time offer more of a threat than Wylde but as i keep saying if it ain't broke don't fix it....unless you really have to.

I've bet with my boss that Killie won't score tonight and that Rangers will win :lol:

If Killie win tonight I owe 6 days holidays (I will get 6 days holidays taken off me)

If Killie score I will lose 1 days holiday

If Rangers win I get 1 extra day holiday

If Rangers don't concede I will get an extra days holiday

I already owe 3 days holidays so I hope to fuck Rangers

win and don't concede so that I only owe one day. :lol:

This is the kinda shit I need to face whenever Rangers play :clap:

Not the fairest bet I've ever seen tbh