Is. Build My Gallows A Banned Song

paulrfc

How the fuck can the fans be jailed for sectarianism? What was sung today that was so bad? We hate Celtic f****n bastards was the only one i heard that could be classed as sectarian, but lets be honest celtic are not a "sect" so how can it be sectarian? anyway fuck them all

That'll be it then , the f****n stuff is unacceptable these days and has to be stopped. Unfortunately !!

That'll be it then , the f****n stuff is unacceptable these days and has to be stopped. Unfortunately !!

Im not even 100% sure they sang that bit tbh. I wasnt at the game and only heard it on TV.

Fife constabulary have a cheek tbh, at the Dunfermline v Raith game last year the Dunfermline fans or Raith fans sang how they would rather die a paki than a (insert whatever term) think it may be a Par

I'm finding this thread a little weird. The OPs opening Question and the fact the answers he is giving are a little Vague. Am I the only one that can Smell something.

I take it your on the phone mate but he plays for RM as shown by his sig! Or atleast he did play for them

I take it your on the phone mate but he plays for RM as shown by his sig! Or atleast he did play for them

I am mate. If folk can vouch for the boy then fair enough, just his responses, are of someone taking the pish or in a drug fuelled coma.

I am mate. If folk can vouch for the boy then fair enough, just his responses, are of someone taking the pish or in a drug fuelled coma.

Aye tbh mate his answers are still vague, he might well be pished, but he does or did play with the team. His sig is a pic in the RM kit.

Aye tbh mate his answers are still vague, he might well be pished, but he does or did play with the team. His sig is a pic in the RM kit.

Sorry for being vague guys just don't want to name the boy I am only cause to be honest I can only think of 3 banned songs and build my gallows was not one of them

Sorry for being vague guys just don't want to name the boy I am only cause to be honest I can only think of 3 banned songs and build my gallows was not one of them

If this guy has been arrested for singing this song, then I'd love to be in his shoes if it went to court. Are you in contact with the guy, has he been charged? Has he been released? A bit more info would be helpful.

He has been kept in till court on Monday so I assume that must mean he has been charged police sarge said he was done for breach of piece and sectarian. Chanting but I thought breach would just be a fine

He has been kept in till court on Monday so I assume that must mean he has been charged police sarge said he was done for breach of piece and sectarian. Chanting but I thought breach would just be a fine

If he was singing Build my gallows he will be fine, is their witnesses? I take it he will plead not guilty. And then a court case will take place with witnesses etc.

It's not banned, no but could definitely be deemed as being offensive by the powers that be and turned against us.

On another note, did I hear the Sash being sung today or did I imagine that?

So why would the Sash be deemed sectarian or offensive?...Not that it has anything to do with Rangers FC mind you :rolleyes::crabflute:

If he was singing Build my gallows he will be fine, is their witnesses? I take it he will plead not guilty. And then a court case will take place with witnesses etc.

he will be pleading not guilty there is a full bus load of them all of whom kept their ticket cops tried to say there was plain clothed officer that heard him then they changed it to cctv he was caught on

he will be pleading not guilty there is a full bus load of them all of whom kept their ticket cops tried to say there was plain clothed officer that heard him then they changed it to cctv he was caught on

To my knowledge there is no CCTV in Scotland that picks up speech? I may be wrong of course

To my knowledge there is no CCTV in Scotland that picks up speech? I may be wrong of course

I just feel bad for him cause I know he didn't do it apparently there was a steward that does games at ibrox that singled him out as one of our guys heard him tell police he was a trouble maker which is not true

Right mate I'm getting confused. he has been charged with sectarian breach. He was only singing build my gallows, but the coppers are saying that cctv caught him singing something sectarian. I maybe wrong here, but cctv wouldn't be able to listen to 1 guy in the crowd singing a sectarian song. Has he had a lawyer with him. This doesn't sit right with me.

So why would the Sash be deemed sectarian or offensive?...Not that it has anything to do with Rangers FC mind you :rolleyes::crabflute:

I didnt say I found it sectarian or offensive? I honestly thought it had been banned hence the surprise at hearing it. I thought the Bears there were (rightly??) singing what they felt was their right to and not bother about what Big Brother has to say about it.

Song isn't banned, so the point was irrellevant (Y)

Right mate I'm getting confused. he has been charged with sectarian breach. He was only singing build my gallows, but the coppers are saying that cctv caught him singing something sectarian. I maybe wrong here, but cctv wouldn't be able to listen to 1 guy in the crowd singing a sectarian song. Has he had a lawyer with him. This doesn't sit right with me.

no lawyer as yet see that's Wat I'm saying wen they first pulled him they said plain clothed. Officers heard him but wen our bus said that there were 20 of us round him and we all knew each other they changed it to cctv

I just feel bad for him cause I know he didn't do it apparently there was a steward that does games at ibrox that singled him out as one of our guys heard him tell police he was a trouble maker which is not true

Is this that wee cunt who does the Copland? A wanker of a guy. Btw mate tell him not to crumble on this, tell him to plead not guilty and get him to sign up for on here and PM Tannochside bear or KPL fishtank who may be able to point him in the proper direction. Time to stick together and challenge these bastards.

A shambles mate. Is the Briggs and Torrance bus you go on?