Xbox 360 Help

BluenoseGaz

Went to go on xbox live earlier and tryed to sign in and it came up this message "A problem occurred while signing in. Please try again. If the problem persists, visit www.xbox.com/support" i checked my wired ethernet cable was in properly in the modem and in the xbox and its fine anyone else had this problem and can anyone tell me how to fix it please :)

Aye fucking raging!! Come in fae school wanting a few games ae fifa wae yer pals and its doon, arseholes.

Same here , been at work all day looking forward tae a couple ae games ae fifa when a come hame , hope to fuck sumcunts no hacked it or it will be down for weeks

This just happened to me! Was playing fine up until about 20 mins ago, was mid conversation as well as mid league game v inverness when "Disconnected from Xbox Live" appeared... been trouble shooting it and everything for a while but nothing has worked so it would appear XBL is down. :(

Is that the same ps3 that was down for weeks at one point?

Yes it is but it's working now and we had to suffer all the "better with an xbox" comments, so thought I would give it a go