NO REQUESTS BEING TAKEN AT PRESENT

Dado

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would it be possible for someone to do me a Sasa Papac sig, preferably in one of the new kits, and also, could you try and put in 'God Bless the Papac' in some way.

:rangers:

Ill do this one (tu)

Would it be possible for someone to do me a Sasa Papac sig, preferably in one of the new kits, and also, could you try and put in 'God Bless the Papac' in some way.

Ill do this one (tu)

;)

:unionflag:

Hey fellas.

All my sigs on other forums are rendered useless now, so if anyone's up for a bit of fun i'm after one on the player Angel Di Maria. Anything goes, it's like the UFC of GFX this one! No specificis in particular, just his name and snazzy use of a pic.

Cheers!

REQUEST COMPLETE

Hey fellas.

All my sigs on other forums are rendered useless now, so if anyone's up for a bit of fun i'm after one on the player Angel Di Maria. Anything goes, it's like the UFC of GFX this one! No specificis in particular, just his name and snazzy use of a pic.

Cheers!

Il do it

hi folks i was just wondering how you go about shrinking the pic as i tried to use it on a west ham board but they told me it ws to big do`h

and would it be possible to get a union flag one done with uk loyal aberdeen branch on it

thanks in advance

Let me know what size it needs to be for the other board, that one should be easy for me to re-size.

hi just pm`d the admin on the hammers board so i`ll let you know asap!!!

hi renton they haven`t got back to me as yet

and i was just wondering if you would have time to make a sig with the union flag and uk loal aberdeen branch on it

thanks in advance

anyone fancy doing this :rangers:

REQUEST COMPLETE

Could I get a Papac sig, preferrably with the photo of him stood on the advertising boards saluting the fans after Fiorentina, please almighty designers? :header:

REQUEST COMPLETE

hey folks getting a bit excited someone do me a sig with the new signing arron!!

saying the spanish wonderkid and maybe a spanish back ground or something on the same lines!!

I wont be the last to request this :harhar:

anyone pick this up for me if you can do something with aaron and mendes that would be super I dont mind what this is. :rangers:

Could someone make me a sig?

Seriously anything =] need a change. Ta.

hi folks i was just wondering how you go about shrinking the pic as i tried to use it on a west ham board but they told me it ws to big do`h

and would it be possible to get a union flag one done with uk loyal aberdeen branch on it

thanks in advance

Let me know what size it needs to be for the other board, that one should be easy for me to re-size.

hi just pm`d the admin on the hammers board so i`ll let you know asap!!!

hi renton they haven`t got back to me as yet

and i was just wondering if you would have time to make a sig with the union flag and uk loal aberdeen branch on it

thanks in advance

I'll get these two, for sure.

Awrite boys!

Could I request a sig with a pic of Mendes, Black background and the writing silver saying Rangers F.C

Cheers in advance! :rangers:

Could I get a Papac sig, preferrably with the photo of him stood on the advertising boards saluting the fans after Fiorentina, please almighty designers? :header:

Got these two , and will PM Bluebell11 to see if she wants me to do hers without Cooper in it (tu)

hey folks getting a bit excited someone do me a sig with the new signing arron!!

saying the spanish wonderkid and maybe a spanish back ground or something on the same lines!!

anyone pick this up for me if you can do something with aaron and mendes that would be super I dont mind what this is. :rangers:

anyone fancy helping me out here?.

anyone fancy helping me out here?.

I think you will get this quite easy as soon as we have decent pics of Aaron in a Rangers shirt (tu)

Can somone do me a signature with Davie Cooper on it? Can it include a flag of Scotland in the background or a picture of ibrox if possible?

Thanks in advance.

Hi

I would be a very very happy lady if I had a sig with Davie Cooper, Brian Laudrup and Jorge Albertz!

Hope this is possible!

I could do you one with Laudrup and Albertz if thats ok ?

Never mind , done a Coop cut so i'll get these two (tu)

I would appreciate it if someone could do a signature with Boyd and Thomson. Also including the words, "Why Don't You Go Home?" and a small background picture of the Queen and the Union Jack

Cheers in advance:D

Anyone? You know you want to:p

I would appreciate it if someone could do a signature with Boyd and Thomson. Also including the words, "Why Don't You Go Home?" and a small background picture of the Queen and the Union Jack

Once you get 50 posts i'll do it for you mate (tu)

Once you get 50 posts i'll do it for you mate (tu)

I've got more than 50 :D

Think mabye time for a new sig.... mabye something along the lines as i have just now...

Rangers

Chelsea

Linfeild

mabye a player from each team or the badges like i have just now, an my name :D

thanks

Anyone able to do this please? Want to join the sig party!

REQUEST COMPLETE

could anyone make me a sig with laudrup ,and mccoist (wi the addidas equip top) and ibrox as the background but could you put my name and a wee thistle on and i know this is a lot but any chance of colouring it like the pink bar scarf? thanx pls pls pls someone , even just a simpler version of this , i have patiently waited for ages and i feel dingyed! lol, but seriously anyone pls?