NO REQUESTS BEING TAKEN AT PRESENT

Dado

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could anyone make me a Sasa Papac sig?

Preferably with my username and Sasa Papac in it?

Anyone?

Hey,

Would someone be able to make me a sig with Michael Mols on a blue background. Can you make one with Mols playing/celebrating, and also use this pic aswell:

mols.jpg

Thanks!

if someone could PLEASE make me a simple Manip-SIG using this exact picture (please don't change size)....with my screen name, and "Mendes" on it, that would be so appreciated.

Thanks! :)

Got these. (tu)

I know i've got a sig with Thommo and Boyd, but I was wondering if anyone else would be willing to make it, just to compare versions.:)

Thomson, Boyd, Union Jack and the words, Why Don't You Go Home?

I will eat your babies if you make me one...

A "sig" is short for Signature and it is an image (usually 500x200) which appears at the bottom of you posts ;)(tu)

thanks m8 how do ya get one

Post in this thread requesting what you want , or alternatively look through the sigs people have made and ask for your name on one you like ;)

I asked for one about a week ago..Could i please have one with Boyd and Lafferty with No Surrender and A union Jack background?

PLease can someone please make it this time though?

Got it (tu)

Might be Monday though ;)

I asked for one about a week ago..Could i please have one with Boyd and Lafferty with No Surrender and A union Jack background?

PLease can someone please make it this time though?

Got it (tu)

Might be Monday though ;)

Cheers mate (tu)

Will have it done tonight , thought i had more work to do than i do (tu)

could someone pls pls make me a sig? ive described one a few posts back but maybe its too much so any chance of one with laudrup, mccoist,myname ,a wee thistle and ibrox as background and pink as well! pls pls pls ! and thanx in anticipation! :D

pls ? anyone? it doesnt even have to be good! kidding, lol

Could some PLEASE do me up a really nice, and classy Kenny Miller SIG, and matching avatar. I'll leave the design up to you, but please include my screen name, and Kenny Miller on it someplace.

Thanks in advance! :-)

Could some PLEASE do me up a really nice, and classy Kenny Miller SIG, and matching avatar. I'll leave the design up to you, but please include my screen name, and Kenny Miller on it someplace.

Seriously mate , how many sigs do you want ... think i've already done about 4 for you and i just finished that last night and now you want another one !?

No offence mate , but i don't think i will be making you any new sigs any time soon (td)

Would anyone be able to make me a new sig? I really need to get rid of the cuellar one so if anyone could make me a mcgregor one possibly in the orange kit worn today? If not any pic in this years kit would be thoroughly appreciated :D

Seriously mate , how many sigs do you want ... think i've already done about 4 for you and i just finished that last night and now you want another one !?

No offence mate , but i don't think i will be making you any new sigs any time soon (td)

ok then....!?? :(

maybe someone else can then..... sorry to have bothered you!?

...and to add, up until I lost my laptop 7 months ago, I did all of my own SIGS....but I have yet to get photoshop for my new one, and have been fortunate to have the nice people here to do some up for me, yourself included. And I have apprciated greatly, all of them.

...and to add, up until I lost my laptop 7 months ago, I did all of my own SIGS....but I have yet to get photoshop for my new one, and have been fortunate to have the nice people here to do some up for me, yourself included. And I have apprciated greatly, all of them.

If i still had photoshop i would have made it for you, i'll try to get photoshop back, and if on-one else makes you a sig i'll give it ago. (tu)

If i still had photoshop i would have made it for you, i'll try to get photoshop back, and if on-one else makes you a sig i'll give it ago. (tu)

Thanks mate! Much appreciated. :clap:

Thanks mate! Much appreciated. :clap:

Still trying to get Adobe CS3 back, will have it back soon hopefully.