NO REQUESTS BEING TAKEN AT PRESENT

Dado

So?

it means if they canny do mines then they are busy.... just wait your time ffs

I'll do as i like, FFS

so because you demand a sig means that they have to hop to it and get it done for you?

dont think so some how.

Did i say that? I just said i'll do as i please!

aye well done ya diddy.

Grow up.

thats not a very smart comment coming from the one who just said

"I'll do as i like.... i'll do as i please"

fuck sake, you were told to wait your turn and you come back with that immature reply.

shut up ffs.

Mr Intellectual strikes yet again.

I am waiting my turn, when will you get that into your skull? I just asked if anyone was going to take it! Grow up really, you need to read into things more.

and you were told to wait your turn!

you asked 3 days ago... some people asked weeks ago aswell as myself, im pretty sure they would be before you or atleast deserve a reply before yours.

shut the fuck up already little boy

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So?

I'll do as i like, FFS

so because you demand a sig means that they have to hop to it and get it done for you?

dont think so some how.

aye well done ya diddy.

Grow up.

fuck sake, you were told to wait your turn and you come back with that immature reply.

shut up ffs.

I am waiting my turn, when will you get that into your skull? I just asked if anyone was going to take it! Grow up really, you need to read into things more.

you asked 3 days ago... some people asked weeks ago aswell as myself, im pretty sure they would be before you or atleast deserve a reply before yours.[b/]

:lol: Do you need to swear a much? Grow up mate, there's no need for foul language.

Not always actually, they just do it if they have a cut, ect. Plus you normaly get someone saying "I'll take this one" hence the reason i asked several times.

"shut the fuck up already little boy" Really immature comment, for all i am younger than you, i am more mature that you.

So?

I'll do as i like, FFS

dont think so some how.

aye well done ya diddy.

Grow up.

shut up ffs.

you asked 3 days ago... some people asked weeks ago aswell as myself, im pretty sure they would be before you or atleast deserve a reply before yours.[b/]

:lol: Do you need to swear a much? Grow up mate, there's no need for foul language.

Not always actually, they just do it if they have a cut, ect. Plus you normaly get someone saying "I'll take this one" hence the reason i asked several times.

"shut the fuck up already little boy" Really immature comment, for all i am younger than you, i am more mature that you.

aye well done mr ill do what i want when i want

shut the fuck up.

Really mate, you have already lost the argument. So 'little boy' has just beat you.

You always lose an argument when you engage in slander, bad language and also castigating someone in a patronizing manner, i.e their age. (tu)

Really mate, you have already lost the argument. So 'little boy' has just beat you.

You always lose an argument when you engage in slander, bad language and also castigating someone in a patronizing manner, i.e their age. (tu)

wow so i lost because i swear?

you are indeed an idiot.

now stop talking to me, i cant be arsed wasting time with little fucking kids.

you are indeed an idiot.

I am the idiot, no you clearly are, you have made yet another personal remark towards me, therefore you have lost the argument.

you are indeed an idiot.

I am the idiot, no you clearly are, you have made yet another personal remark towards me, therefore you have lost the argument.

ill make more than a remark to you ya little prick.

just shut the fuck up already ffs

fucking arse hole.

you are indeed an idiot.

fucking arse hole.

You have overstepped the mark mate.

AGAIN!!!!!! COULD SOMEONE DO ME A SIG OF FERGUSON, MENDES AND GATTUSO WITH BLUESMOGGIE IN ONE OF THE CORNERS PLS PLS PLS PLS :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

you are indeed an idiot.

fucking arse hole.

You have overstepped the mark mate.

aye ok dick head, just dont reply n its sorted then innit.

I know we are lacking it just now with sig requests and falling way back , But rest assured all the sig requests will be done in due course (tu). I won't be able to start doing sigs again for a week or so at the most as my p.c is getting fixed and the laptop doesn't have photoshop on it.

Let's try and be civil though lads eh ? We are all Bears here , Everyone will get their request completed ASAP.

:rangers:

I know we are lacking it just now with sig requests and falling way back , But rest assured all the sig requests will be done in due course (tu). I won't be able to start doing sigs again for a week or so at the most as my p.c is getting fixed and the laptop doesn't have photoshop on it.

Let's try and be civil though lads eh ? We are all Bears here , Everyone will get their request completed ASAP.

:rangers:

Pete has way over stepped the mark here! I have had verbal abuse thrown at me and i have also been subject to age discrimination.

Think mabye time for a new sig.... mabye something along the lines as i have just now...

Rangers

Chelsea

Linfeild

mabye a player from each team or the badges like i have just now, an my name :D

thanks

anyone? :P :unionflag:

anyone up for trying this atall?

:shifty:

:(

Think mabye time for a new sig.... mabye something along the lines as i have just now...

Rangers

Chelsea

Linfeild

thanks

PM a member of the design team. (tu)

Rangers

Chelsea

Linfeild

thanks

PM a member of the design team. (tu)

no ty, im sure someone will see it eventually :)

AGAIN!!!!!! COULD SOMEONE DO ME A SIG OF FERGUSON, MENDES AND GATTUSO WITH BLUESMOGGIE IN ONE OF THE CORNERS PLS PLS PLS PLS :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

--------------------

Rangers

Chelsea

Linfeild

thanks

...?

I'd prefer a "GTF PETE, YOU'RE NOT GETTING ONE"

Than being completely ignored for 19 days.

Rangers

Chelsea

Linfeild

thanks

...?

I'd prefer a "GTF PETE, YOU'RE NOT GETTING ONE"

Than being completely ignored for 19 days.

They still have a long back log apparently, so you will just have to be patient. You could always PM a member of the design team it will get your request done faster.