NO REQUESTS BEING TAKEN AT PRESENT

Dado

Think mabye time for a new sig.... mabye something along the lines as i have just now...

Rangers

Chelsea

Linfeild

mabye a player from each team or the badges like i have just now, an my name :D

thanks

...?

I'd prefer a "GTF PETE, YOU'RE NOT GETTING ONE"

Than being completely ignored for 19 days.

They still have a long back log apparently, so you will just have to be patient. You could always PM a member of the design team it will get your request done faster.

Why do you insist on talking to me?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think mabye time for a new sig.... mabye something along the lines as i have just now...

Rangers

Chelsea

Linfeild

thanks

...?

They still have a long back log apparently, so you will just have to be patient. You could always PM a member of the design team it will get your request done faster.

Completely uncalled for. The guy gave you an answer to your question. STOP BUMPING IT , and be civil towards people who are only trying to help you.

Rangers

Chelsea

Linfeild

thanks

...?

Completely uncalled for. The guy gave you an answer to your question. STOP BUMPING IT , and be civil towards people who are only trying to help you.

(tu) I'm just telling him what i have been told. Why does he always try to stir things up when i'm only trying to be helpful? doh

Rangers

Chelsea

Linfeild

thanks

...?

Agree'd (tu) , Bumping your request is actually only making me not want to do it ( even though i can't atm ), and some of your pathetic and uncalled for replys you gave to mrmytto didn't help at all.

Hey,

Would someone be able to make me a sig with Michael Mols on a blue background. Can you make one with Mols playing/celebrating, and also use this pic aswell:

mols.jpg

Thanks!

Hey,

I don't want to sound pushy or anything but has anyone got round to looking at this for me? :)

If not, that's cool! Just checking. Thanks :D

Hey,

Would someone be able to make me a sig with Michael Mols on a blue background. Can you make one with Mols playing/celebrating, and also use this pic aswell:

mols.jpg

Thanks!

Hey,

I don't want to sound pushy or anything but has anyone got round to looking at this for me? :)

Stop sounding pushy :angry2:

:craphead: Only joking (tu) , I'll have it to you by tomorow at some stage.

Hey,

mols.jpg

Thanks!

Hey,

Stop sounding pushy :angry2:

:craphead: Only joking (tu) , I'll have it to you by tomorow at some stage.

Hahaha, okay okay, I'll try not sound so pushy in the future :P

Thanks Smif, really appreciate it :D

could someone please attempt mines.... nearly a month since i asked and i see everyone elses getting done... whats the problem?

Rangers

Chelsea

Linfeild

thanks

DONE

could someone please attempt mines.... nearly a month since i asked and i see everyone elses getting done... whats the problem?

Rangers

Chelsea

Linfeild

thanks

I just PM'd Smif asking if he could do your one Pete. (tu) Just to speed up the process.

Rangers

Chelsea

Linfeild

thanks

The problem is you keep bumping it ... trust me it puts people off BIG TIME.

I can't do it atm but i'm sure if you're patient one od the designers will get it , considering only one of the four in the design team is available atm (Smif) i think you will realise it's hard to get everything done ... i was half way through a couple of sigs when my Photoshop messed up so until i get that sorted , Jama gets his computer sorted and Renton can come back on ... i suggest you stop bumping it.

Thank you.

Rangers

Chelsea

Linfeild

thanks

The problem is you keep bumping it ... trust me it puts people off BIG TIME.

I can't do it atm but i'm sure if you're patient one od the designers will get it , considering only one of the four in the design team is available atm (Smif) i think you will realise it's hard to get everything done ... i was half way through a couple of sigs when my Photoshop messed up so until i get that sorted , Jama gets his computer sorted and Renton can come back on ... i suggest you stop bumping it.

Thank you.

I could do the simple ones. (tu)

Rangers

Chelsea

Linfeild

thanks

DONE

Hey dudes, theres so many cool sigs about!

I was wandering if someone could make me one saying Unsung Heroes with Sasa Papac and Kirk Broadfoot and maybe my username?

Would be so grateful if someone could do this!

DONE

Hello there, am new too this sig game and don't have a clue how too make one. I was wondering if anyone could make one with like the banner we had on sunday which read "Queens 11, God Save our queen, God save your queen" and then maybe a picture of the queen or a pic of the rangers crest.

Any help would be great.

Got it (tu)